Titanium Frame lock WIP and introduction

I can't imagine what Master Dalibor is going to create now that he has a mill!! Look out knifeworld!!

Can't wait for my Sirius! My mouths watering. Should be any week now

Does this help? Dalibor does some top-notch work.

file-1.jpg

file-2.jpg

Wow that Regulus is a great looking knife! I love that the pivot and screws are also flame treated and blends so nicely. Really just a gorgeous tank.

Last edited:
thank you guys for your kind words!!! i appreciate it!!!

here's another one finished today ;)

1-70_zps285013a4.jpg

Looking @ those pics -> someone please wipe the drool off my chin...

Unbelievable work Dalibor! Can't wait to get mine sometime in the future...

thanks guys!!!

so please tell me which one of these two you like more..i had a lot of requests for a small folder. still i'll use thick 3v and thick titanium but just less blade length..

2morecopy_zps9518509d.jpg

thanks guys!!!

so please tell me which one of these two you like more..i had a lot of requests for a small folder. still i'll use thick 3v and thick titanium but just less blade length..

2morecopy_zps9518509d.jpg

I like the second style, the Warncliff is cool but that second one looks sweet

the second one is a smaller Sirius, had a lot of requests for that one so i thought i give it a shot..
might end up doing both..

thanks for the votes guys ;)

I like both! If I were designing them Id make the Warnie a little longer. A little too snubby looking for my taste. Kind of looks like one of those folding razors. And for the smaller Sirius put me on the list!!

like this:
w_bigcopy_zps6a3f6040.jpg

here's a photo of profiled Sirius handle..pictures are crap but you get the idea:
3-48_zpse7613720.jpg

1-70_zps1809e3c4.jpg

1-70_zps21a17bd1.jpg

Exactly on the longer Wharnie!! Perfecto!! Hey Dalibor I keep seeing all these cool ass knives coming out of your shop and none are addressed to me?! I will get on a plane to Croatia if thats what it takes!! Love that contoured handle! That would just be sick if you heat anodized it all up!! Im drooling! I need one Dalibor!! Please help!!

Hi Striderco!

Can't wait for my knives either, allthough I am new to the list and will have to be patient for some time...

Dalibor's knives have got to be the most intriguing knives I've seen in a while! :)

Regards,
Alex

Beautiful designs Dalibor, but definitely voting for the Warncliffe style. It looks awesome! I even liked the smaller 2.4" design, because it looked like mini-tank(!) and I bet it would've been very portable pocket knife.

Back