Titanium Frame lock WIP and introduction

like this:
w_bigcopy_zps6a3f6040.jpg

here's a photo of profiled Sirius handle..pictures are crap but you get the idea:
3-48_zpse7613720.jpg

1-70_zps1809e3c4.jpg

1-70_zps21a17bd1.jpg

Oh my god. This post just killed me.

Dalibor, do you think it would be possible to order different scales for my sirius in the future?
If you needed the actual knife I wouldn't be opposed to paying for the shipping.

And I like the wharncliffe too. Thats an awesome variation on your already stunning lineup.

That rock pattern looks amazing on that titanium scale. Beautifully done.

Wow yeah that sculpted scale is amazing! Great work! Can't wait to get mine with orange peel scales

Dalibor, you're the man!! Love your work on the Regulus....can't wait to get my hands on a Sirius!!!

WTF??? That rock pattern looks AWESOME. I absolutely love your taste in metal, Dalibor. I have only had my Sirius for a couple months now and I swore this would ride in my pocket until I die, but if you make that Wharncliff with rock pattern scales, you will be hearing from me again. Thats ok though. I will just have to get pants with bigger pockets.

BTW, I cant say enough about the quality of this Sirius. I freakin love this thing. Thanks again, bro.

I just saw this on Dalibor's google+

has this been posted on this thread yet?

What else are you hiding from us Dalibor...

dalibornewdesign_zps99bb0142.jpg

hahaha nice catch frenchmade!!!

that's a collab i'm working on with Alphahunter tactical...got a thread on USN about it.
it's a small run only 10 folders ;)

Ah, the Namor right? Gorgeous knife. I'd kill for one, but for now I'm happy with my Sirius thats on the way. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Dalibors knives are something special, mark my word! This man has talent and he is gonna blow up! Order soon before he has to shut down his list! Dali you are the man!!

thanks guys for all the kind words!!!

i should have one proto done soon..hope it turns out great!!!

i'll post some pics soon ;)

so i started making a proto of my new model, it's called 'Draco'

tell me what you guys think?

IMG_20130326_174638_zps029d6933.jpg

IMG_20130326_174757_zps99102207.jpg

IMG_20130326_174736_zps2c364cc6.jpg

Can't wait to see what type of grind you put on it. Think you'll put a swedge on the back?

Also, what happened to the wharncliffe?

Last edited:
wharny is coming , i'll have my proto done in about 1 to 2 months :)
here's a quick photo of Sirius next to Draco, 80 grit..grind will be higher than this but you get the idea :)

11111111_zpsab1947ee.jpg

Back