To all the naysayers pocket fixed blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't teach writing like the use to in schools. Either that, or hey mark.
English is a living language and will change over time. Texting is what is killing punctuation in written text. You'll see less and less of it over time. Especially on social media. And, you should probably make sure your post is flawless when you critique someone. Just sayin'. ;)

The op isn't helping but I'm not sure why everyone jumps on newbies. Some people like mall ninja stuff or just don't know any better. If you don't want to discuss the topic, don't respond and let the thread die. It really strikes me as organized trolling in order to limit conversation. Especially when you guys go over to the other thread and have a laugh at people. Seems to be the same players too...

I did not read the whole like you posted but I did scan it and . Have you read it?
The author makes it clear most knife attacks happen very fast at close range with little warning. So how are you going to counter this with a Glock field knife in oversized pants? With your mom holding your cain and your free hand shoving pizza in your face?
Also how do you go on carnival rides with a bat down your pants?
Don't get me wrong I carry a Glock in my pants also, but mine is the 19

This thread is more suited to prac-tac, but since we are not there and it has devolved, I'm going to stick the proverbial fork in it because it is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back