Tommy Lee Jones gets money!!!!Snody Resistor in New Hollywood Movie.. $$$

placasador

DISRUPTIVE TECHNICIAN
I was just watching this today, and found this!!! From the movie In The Electric Mist...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I was just watching this today, and found this!!! From the movie In The Electric Mist...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Awesome Post..

Snody Resistor Folder in Tommy Lee Jones hands.

Thanks G.

MOE$$

I have the Benchmade Resistor and Gravitator. They are the best collabaration knives BM ever made IMHO.

I have the Benchmade Resistor and Gravitator. They are the best collabaration knives BM ever made IMHO.

Thanks for the post.

I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the Support.

Nice knife, shitty flashlight though...I've always wondered this...do movie producers specify a specific knife for a specific scene? Or is it just whatever someone has in their pockets? Same goes with the POS flashlight.

Brendan

That's pretty cool, congrats on your own sub forum.

Looks great. - :thumbup:

Todd

Todd

Thanks Friend.

I really appreciate you visiting and taking time to post.

Your little folders rock...

That Number #426 on your website,,,,Wow!!!

I may use the numbers 426 for my next lottery ticket because I love that knife.

Have a nice easter....

THANKS!!!

You and yours have a safe & Happy Easter also. :):thumbup:

Todd

The blade is a plain copy of CLB . I THINK crisis don't mean ripping of old buddies....

I am in a venimous statue so apoligize my rant..

The blade is a plain copy of CLB . I THINK crisis don't mean ripping of old buddies....

What are your saying???

Snody/Benchmade Resistor was Introduced in August 2004.

What is the CLB???

When was the CLB introduced??

I designed this knife in 2002 and Benchmade put it into production in 2004.

Your post really confuses me....

Please check your facts Sir....

Why come in my forum and ruin a good thread with mis information

This knife was in production and sold across the world prior to you even joining Blade Forums.

Here are the two knives you are referring too.....besides the fact that Benchmade produced a limited run of these 5 years earlier than any Boker CLB, I can't really see any similarity. I think Mike's design is not only much better but timeless. I hope to add many more Resistors to my knife collection.

01bo570.jpg

1052063097033737983S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah dude... I'm not a history professor, but I think Columbus had a Resistor when he rolled up. Thanks for posting.

P.s.
Great pics E :thumbup:

Todd

First of all, thanks for taking the time to post in here.:thumbup:
Second... WOW I am digging your blades!!! Super clean, and classic.
Welcome, Joseph

Here are the two knives you are referring too.....besides the fact that Benchmade produced a limited run of these 5 years earlier than any Boker CLB, I can't really see any similarity. I think Mike's design is not only much better but timeless. I hope to add many more Resistors to my knife collection.

01bo570.jpg

1052063097033737983S600x600Q85.jpg

Mil Gracias Hermano...

Thanks for the clarification..

Cuidate....

This dude obviously needs to get a check-up from the neck up, if he seriously believes CLB designs and Mr. Snody creations have any similarity. On a side note... looking at Mike's awesome creations give me a serious dose of wood.:D

Do you also like pissing in people's Cornflakes?:rolleyes:
What a dip.:thumbdn:
Unless you can't tell the difference between different blade styles; they DO both have point and an edge.
Hey, you spelled venomous wrong as well.

Back