Tommy Lee Jones gets money!!!!Snody Resistor in New Hollywood Movie.. $$$

The blade is a plain copy of CLB . I THINK crisis don't mean ripping of old buddies....

I am in a venimous statue so apoligize my rant..

Nope, not at all :confused:

Its great one of your knives made it into a movie MS, good show old boy :cool::thumbup:

Holy shit!! The first Troll. No one ever Trolls in my forum, or they will receive a barrage of verbal Bitchslaps,,I think you need to get your head out your ass,, the Man is a Legend of Tactical Knife Design.... Mang,,

I think you need to get your head out your ass,, the Man is a Legend of Tactical Knife Design...

Amen.:)
Responsible for the design of my two favourite Benchmade designs of all time.:thumbup:
Now, if I can just get the cash for that frame-locked Resistor...

frame lock Resistor.... i think that is going to be my first Custom folder purchase.. In fact, I know it will be....

Holy shit!! The first Troll. No one ever Trolls in my forum, or they will receive a barrage of verbal Bitchslaps,,I think you need to get your head out your ass,, the Man is a Legend of Tactical Knife Design.... Mang,,
Thanks for the post, but I think what we have here is a not a troll, but a class 1,2,3 possibly class4 player hater. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=playa+hater

Folks, Obviously homie is misguided, and quite possibly needs a prescription eye examination.

I would hope that he would join us, and explain his bizarre post, but that may not happen.....

I will say he at least provided us a little entertainment, :foot: :confused: :mad: :eek: :barf:..... I can tell you that trolls, and haters they are like the gophers in Mikes garden, and I know how he deals with them:thumbdn::D!$!$!$$!$
Have a great week everyone,
Joseph.

Thanks for the post, but I think what we have here is a not a troll, but a class 1,2,3 possibly class4 player hater. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=playa+hater

Folks, Obviously homie is misguided, and quite possibly needs a prescription eye examination.

I would hope that he would join us, and explain his bizarre post, but that may not happen.....

I will say he at least provided us a little entertainment, :foot: :confused: :mad: :eek: :barf:..... I can tell you that trolls, and haters they are like the gophers in Mikes garden, and I know how he deals with them:thumbdn::D!$!$!$$!$
Have a great week everyone,
Joseph.

Great call! Though I humbly submit, said Hata needs a swift kick to the groin, followed promptly by immolation. Playa hataz hate playas 'cuz hataz get no play.

Back