Tuesday sale July 5th!

Ok I am a little pissed. How did you guys find out about the sale!?? I never got an email or anything. And I logged of of FB because F facebook

It's been the talk of the heads up thread and the production schedule thread for a few days now. Probably some notifications on Twitter and Instagram but I don't participate in those methods of communication.

Ok I am a little pissed. How did you guys find out about the sale!?? I never got an email or anything. And I logged of of FB because F facebook

Never got an email. I checked the production schedule page again today circa 11:00 AM Pacific and saw that it was revised with the models which were going to be offered. Then I went ahead and posted that in the Heads Up Thread...

Damn I guess I should be mad at myself. I cant keep up with my favorite threads, let alone some of the other threads... Even the one I started (heads up thread)

Damn I guess I should be mad at myself. I cant keep up with my favorite threads, let alone some of the other threads... Even the one I started (heads up thread)

I feel the pain, I used to be on the ball!! Now not so much:-/

I checked on the survive! Site and saw the scheduling but had a massage at the time so relaxed and forgot about it. Next time. Congrats to all who snagged one! Had to work the dreaded 4th weekend and needed the massage more[emoji1419]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

saw the scheduling but had a massage at the time

Man! If I had a dollar for every time this has happened to me......................................................... :D

The good news for Monday shoppers is that the next sale is only a week away.

Lol! The Monday survive!, Was Wednesday, fiddlebackfirdays and also CPk Fridays....need a massage all week long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back