un-Official Modded Kershaw/ZT Thread (Scales, Regrinds, Frankensteins, Dye-Jobs, etc)

My two FrankenLeeks, nothing too special compared to some of the awesome things in here.

FrankenLeeks_zps48609047.jpg

Where are the other FrankenLeeks?

If you mean the leftovers of those two, there are 2 silver handles, one regular blade and a black blade. Nothing real fancy but the silver handle with a black blade does look pretty nice.

If you mean the leftovers of those two, there are 2 silver handles, one regular blade and a black blade. Nothing real fancy but the silver handle with a black blade does look pretty nice.

You should acid/stonewash the all silver one, it's a cool look.

Im sure I will do something with one of them. I already told a buddy he could have one, so whichever one he doesn't want will be messed with.

Results will be posted here whenever that happens.

Here are a couple of my Leek's that I swapped out -

Put the Random Leek blade on a g10 leek handle - I like it much better this way. Threw the s30v blade on to the Random Leek handle. Nothing special, but I like the g-10 handle much better. The standard steel Leek handle's are a bit to small and slippery for my hand.

ez4RLkq.jpg

JX9t2cw.jpg

Red CF Cpm-154
A7GQ0TT.jpg
Great beer, Great knife!

Just got these scales in and I'm liking how they turned out. I think I will go in to more detail in another thread on these when I get a decent camera set up and I have a little more time.

photo.jpg

Great beer, Great knife!

Just got these scales in and I'm liking how they turned out. I think I will go in to more detail in another thread on these when I get a decent camera set up and I have a little more time.

photo.jpg

Still have speedsafe on the cryo?

Not a very exciting one, but it'll do. Acid etched and stonewashed an extra clip. I think it matches the tiger stripe better, plus the black was already getting scratched up.

D515D4C7.jpg

I like the way you think 2ac! First thing I did when I got my TS 0360 in was to put on a satin clip and stand offs!

hFFngzn.jpg

QRUYcxB.jpg

I like those standoffs. I'm guessing they came from Knifekits or someplace similar? I'd like to get some for mine.

Back