Update on Snody Highroller Balisong Butterfly Knife project

I finally got it in and I love it! I also posted these pics as well as some comments in the balisong section:)

I finally got it in and I love it! I also posted these pics as well as some comments in the balisong section:)

VERY VERY NICE!!! I should also have one within a couple months. If you are new to flipping (and even if you are not) I suggest investing in a trainer flipper. Learning is much more enjoyable without all the blood!

VERY VERY NICE!!! I should also have one within a couple months. If you are new to flipping (and even if you are not) I suggest investing in a trainer flipper. Learning is much more enjoyable without all the blood!

I guess I decided to steer away from purchasing a trainer because I want to know when I make a mistake. I always felt that using a trainer would give me bad habits.

That is serious commitment! Be careful. :D

I guess I decided to steer away from purchasing a trainer because I want to know when I make a mistake. I always felt that using a trainer would give me bad habits.

So here's a short video of me flipping this High Roller:) Granted, I'm only about 3 months into flipping but I think it would be pretty easy to imagine what someone with more experience than myself could do with this knife. The High Roller really is a free flowing piece and I'm glad I own one.....

[video=youtube;JceLsSzPv8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JceLsSzPv8I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Dude, those were some insane moves, especially considering the blade you are dealing with. Very cool!! :D

Where did you get it?! I go to ultrareefs webstore but I did not see them there....

So here's a short video of me flipping this High Roller:) Granted, I'm only about 3 months into flipping but I think it would be pretty easy to imagine what someone with more experience than myself could do with this knife. The High Roller really is a free flowing piece and I'm glad I own one.....

[video=youtube;JceLsSzPv8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JceLsSzPv8I&feature=youtu.be[/video]
That is only 3 months? If I am half as good after 3 months I will be happy!

That is only 3 months? If I am half as good after 3 months I will be happy!

Thank you! I have developed quite a bit of scar tissue on my hands to achieve my novice level of flipping:) I'm no expert, but the best advice I could give you is to just relax when you're flipping. The more relaxed you are, and your hands are, the more fluent your flipping will be. I don't really believe in trainers because they cost damn near as much as the real thing, plus, they don't let you know when a mistake is made, but, there is nothing wrong with taping the blade for safety if you have to.

Back