Update on the PSK knives

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I'm still waiting on my O1 steel delivery. Hopefully if it comes today I will be grinding for the next 3 days. 24 knives have to be done. It'll take 4 days next week to heat treat and temper. I only do 6 at a time. Better control of the process. I'm looking at 2 to 3 week completion of all 24 knives.
Scott

Hey Scott, Is mine in that mix?

Yes. They will be finished at various times during the 2 week period. Those on the list and that have emailed for one will be the first to receive theirs.

orrey45, not all are spoken for. Both standard and Sr. are available.
Scott

I'll begin HTing tomorrow. 6 knives per day. Tues., Weds., Thurs. and Fri. I'll be doing all 24 knives weather permitting. The knives that are spoken for will be finished first. Those that have paid expect delivery next week. Those who want any of them sound off. I'm believe there are 7 or 8 standard and 8 Sr. available. Please be advised that I'm still working on custom orders while all this is going on. I have people who ordered a year ago that I'm working on their orders. I will post here with updates. Please feel free to ask questions here also. Thanks
Scott

BTW, I will finish the Building the PSK knife thread when I get some HTed.

Hi Scott -

Any chance I can get on the batch with planned shipment for this coming week - :)
$ to be sent via paypal Friday as planned.

Be Well.

Seth

I'm doing my best to get them out next week to those that have paid or about to pay.:thumbup:
Scott

I'll try not to get too excited, nope...not working, can't wait:thumbup:

The last 6 are in the first temper. I'll begin finishing them Sunday. They will ship the beginning of next week, throughout the week.
Scott

Can we expect any final pics in the building a psk thread? Cleaning, polishing, sheaths???

Can we expect any final pics in the building a psk thread? Cleaning, polishing, sheaths???

Yes, I was waiting to get the HTing completed. One week, 25 blades profiled ground and HTed. Whew, it's been a busy week. :D
Scott

Back