Update on the PSK knives

....not all are spoken for. Both standard and Sr. are available.
Scott

Scott! Any chance one of the standards is still available? I have been slobbering over these for monsths and Kevin just pushed me over the edge.

I have actually just sold something that wa supposed to do the job of your PSK with the intention of ordering your PSK.

Thanks.

Jeff H

Good call, Jeff.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Scott! Any chance one of the standards is still available? I have been slobbering over these for monsths and Kevin just pushed me over the edge.

I have actually just sold something that wa supposed to do the job of your PSK with the intention of ordering your PSK.

Thanks.

Jeff H

Very LUCKY call if ther's one left!!
You guys have been killing me with your pictures!:D
Scott's PSK is the first of his knives I ever saw and instantly recognized the beauty of the piece.

Jeff H

Very LUCKY call if ther's one left!!
You guys have been killing me with your pictures!:D
Scott's PSK is the first of his knives I ever saw and instantly recognized the beauty of the piece.

Jeff H

I believe scott is taking the day off, but I am sure he'll respond and you'll get one!!!

Again, good call jeff. I have two of them. the one is the PSK SR, which I haven't handled yet, but can't wait.

Brett

Thanks, Brett.
I have one of t hose fine Kepharts on order but that one's a ways off.
This would fill an important niche. Even if I miss out on one of the ones being finished now, at least I got off the stick and hit him up.

I have not posted much here, by the way. I appreciate the hospitality of responding to a "stranger."

Jeff H

Hey Jeff, I do have some available. Just responded to your email. Just got home from a gunshow in Harrisburg, Pa. with (harpoon) Ed.
Scott

Scott, I KNEW SOMETHING good had to happen this month!:thumbup:
I sent something your way too.

Thanks!

Jeff H

Hi jeff,

We are all friends here. Scott's knives are amazing and you really couldn't find a better guy. I don't personally know him, but whenI was in PA last January, Scott invited me tohis shop. Unfortunately, my wife was very ill while we were there andI couldn't make it.

I should be there again in January and I hope to get another chance to visit Scott.

Welcome friend!

brett

Ok guys, looks like I'll start shipping the knives out Tues. or Weds to those that are paid. I really appreciate everyone's patience. Doing it all freehand can be somewhat time consuming but I am getting faster. :D
Scott

Ok guys, looks like I'll start shipping the knives out Tues. or Weds to those that are paid. I really appreciate everyone's patience. Doing it all freehand can be somewhat time consuming but I am getting faster. :D
Scott

dude, no sweat. Take your time! Those knifies are WAY worth it.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Brett

Whoo hoo!
rockon.gif
Your envelope is making it's way to you Scott.

The knives are on their way. I know they loved seeing me walk in the PO with an arm load of boxes. :D
Scott

Scott,

Do you have an extra regular PSK I could get? I emailed you as well.

Thanks

Scott,

I'm really digging the PSK Jr., and am about to embark into the woods to play with it a little!

I'm also really digging your patch knife pic in your signature! ;) :)

Back