Update

Glad to hear you are getting the mend going!

I tried to get my doctor to install a hose system and hook it up to a bottle of Jack Daniel's so I could better keep my hands free but he wouldn't play ball. :p

Check out some cheap cargo pants from Walmart etc - they have really loose fitting legs (and large front pockets for pistol carry as well) -

I look forward to the "I am back in the Garage post"!

best

mqqn

Glad to hear you are getting the mend going!

I tried to get my doctor to install a hose system and hook it up to a bottle of Jack Daniel's so I could better keep my hands free but he wouldn't play ball. :p

Check out some cheap cargo pants from Walmart etc - they have really loose fitting legs (and large front pockets for pistol carry as well) -

I look forward to the "I am back in the Garage post"!

best

mqqn
Yeah...... time to get our orders in....... :D

I'm glad you sound like you are finally on the mend..... Keep Healing!!!!

Went to the infectious disease doctor Thursday, she took me off the antibiotics, now I’m only on Eloquis blood thinner. Still have the two drain tubes in my leg.
I can finally bend my leg enough to drive again, it’s been 3 1/2 months!

John, Glad to hear everything is improving with your leg! I highly recommend the mqqn tube although I was ineligible for this as well. I asked the doctor for drugs that make work fun. Rejection once again. I hope it's all positive with you and your doctors so that you can be running around again!

Have to go back to Chicago this afternoon for a checkup with my infectious disease doctor, hopefully the last time I see her (even though she is hot!). Every time she tells me to pull down my pants to see my leg I want to tell her “that will cost you $20!”

I always thought it would funny, not necessarily legal, to send the doctor a bill for having to wait a long time in the waiting room area of the doctor’s office. They say that you will be charged a fee if you do not give 24-48 hours of cancelling a visit, so why not charge them for missing your scheduled time for an appointment if have to wait too long passed the time? :)

Back