Very happy to see a new G10 Grip!!!!

Very nice, but very expensive.

It's pretty much on par with what the REI Grip (green and black) cost. Maybe a hair over. You get handle material upgrades which look awesome, plus you get steel upgrade from standard 154CM. Not a bad deal IMO.

I'm hoping there is a Sheep's-foot version in the works. Love that color combo too.

Just picked up lucky number 13 from my local shop
FullSizeRender_zpsjuerguiz.jpg

I am especially excited for the first full production G10 mini grip. The price seems alright considering how many people pay for aftermarket scales for grips/minis.

Standard mini with 154cm retail = $90
Aftermarket scales range but lets call it ~ $80 average

Mini grip with 154cm and aftermarket scales = $170
Mini grip with 20cv and factory G10 with standoffs = $165

Seems alright to me. Not a smoking deal, but what did we expect from MAP Benchmades. Maybe I can snag some scales and put them on my M4 mini grip for a sweet franken grip.

If I was in the market for a Grip, it'd be hard to pass this one up. Looks great IMO.

Very nice, about time. The cheap feel was my biggest grip with the grip. Do you know if they will make a coated blade? I would use it for work and prefer a less flashy blade since in black it almost looks like a piece of plastic from a distance.

Very nice, about time. The cheap feel was my biggest grip with the grip. Do you know if they will make a coated blade? I would use it for work and prefer a less flashy blade since in black it almost looks like a piece of plastic from a distance.

KnifeWorks website does list a coated blade. At least on the Mini's. I haven't checked the full size

I love the look until I see the writing all over one side of the blade. I really wish BM would not do that. Makes owning these limiteds or first productions a no go for me.

Not total sold on these,the handle color is just ugly and not sure if the weird dimpling pattern at the end s going to be a hot spot.

Still would prefer a standard grip with the steel upgrade.Even the REI grip looks nicer

I love the look until I see the writing all over one side of the blade. I really wish BM would not do that. Makes owning these limiteds or first productions a no go for me.

I tend to agree with that, makes me want to use it like I like to a little bit less.

No worries. It won't be long and the blades won't have the billboard on them :D I would prefer that mine comes without it, but if it does, I can live with it.
It does look kinda crappy though when the writing starts wearing off.

It’s a well put together folder, BM did an exceptional job on the F&F :thumbup:

I’m just not into that color scheme.. Hopefully they will gauge the popularity of the G10 and add the option to their knife configurator :)

Thanks guys!

I'm really liking this Grip. The G10 scales give it such a better feel overall.

Back