Video status

RA has it. As for the actual video, we're about 65% of the way there. We may have to do two volumes, as our class is ending next week, and we still have a lot to go. So volume I may be about making the khukuris and Volume II will be about sheaths and the Puja.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Greetings!
Many changes happening at the moment. Ironstone Hawaii is officially closed for business. I am in the process of packing up both the shop and my home...for a move to Golden, Colorado.
RA...please send the video directly to Shrike. If you have already sent it, that's cool too. I will be here for another 2 weeks and can forward it on.
I'd like to say that for the short time that I had the Ghurkas in the shop, we had a very favorable response. I will miss Hawaii, but look forward to moving to the mountains.
Aloha~
Patti

Lokelani: Got your fax. I feel for you leaving Hawaii! I left California once, and won't ever do it again
smile.gif
Good luck in the mountains! It's nice there too
smile.gif

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

And if you want to sell any of your remaining inventory to forumites, I invite you to start a thread with stuff-for-sale right here on our forum - khukuris or otherwise.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Back