W.A. Surls 08/10/2016

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

School is back in and baseball and softball are about to start for the fall season. Busy time! I am coaching baseball and softball, same time, man I am crazy!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The knives........

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with the new and exclusive cherry bomb Shadetree Burlap over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $250
The cherry bomb burlap is a slight bit darker than Ruby red and has the flecks inside similar to Electric orange and Electric plum burlaps.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Patch with curly ash over natural liner and blue pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $240

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

The new "Skiva", name suggested by a forum member, perfect. The first one is Osage with black forward liner and Ruby burlap and 3/32" A2 flat ground blade. $290

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Skiva with Osage and black forward liner and navy burlap with flat ground 3/32" A2 blade $290

Last edited:
Rocky Mtn Nessmuk cherry bomb over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $250

Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with the new and exclusive cherry bomb Shadetree Burlap over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $250

Man. I thought that Patch and the new Skiva would be distracting enough for me to slide in and snag that RMN. :D

Man. I thought that Patch and the new Skiva would be distracting enough for me to slide in and snag that RMN. :D
Lol, I am honestly shocked both Skivas and the patch weren't grabbed first. I predicted incorrectly, lol.the curly ash is insane

Lol, I am honestly shocked both Skivas and the patch weren't grabbed first. I predicted incorrectly, lol.the curly ash is insane

I'm shocked as well. If I didn't already have 2 Patches I'd be on that one. You're gonna have to use that curly ash again. Maybe on something like a full size scandi Puukko. :D

FG
thats Cherry Bomb burlap. Like Electric Orange or Electric Plum but red

Could I please ask the blade length on the Skiva? I wasn't able to find it anywhere. Thanks!

Back