W.A. Surls 08/10/2016

whew Hope I'm not too late

If it's still available I'll take the Osage with black forward liner and Ruby burlap and 3/32" A2 flat ground blade. $290

Really? Seriously bud, I don't want to take it if you love it. I've already got one! But I'll take it if you don't.

Dammit Phillip. That's 3 this week. I don't know if I should thank you, or curse you. Especially since you've had a direct role in all three purchases!

Oh hell...thank you!

I'm going to have to sell a few from my collection. This is getting ridiculous.

I'll send payment in the morning.

And a bud light for you.

Tony

Yes, the one with the blue spacer is still available.

Hey Allen,
Back during this thread, I was reviewing from my phone with smaller pics and I totally missed that there were two offered in this thread. That being said, one had a black liner and the other had a maroon/black liner. Did you mean black liner or blue spacer? Mostly looking to clarify for our friend jljohn.

Thanks,
Jerry

Hey Allen,
Back during this thread, I was reviewing from my phone with smaller pics and I totally missed that there were two offered in this thread. That being said, one had a black liner and the other had a maroon/black liner. Did you mean black liner or blue spacer? Mostly looking to clarify for our friend jljohn.

Thanks,
Jerry

The both have a black liner where the blade meets. One has ruby burlap spacer (sold) and the other has the navy burlap spacer (available)

Yes, the one with the blue spacer is still available.

Thanks Allen!

I liked the look of that one better, so I'm glad it's available. If you don't mind me asking, what's the length of the cutting edge on this knife, and what's the tang situation? Is it a full hidden tang, or something else?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Really pleased with the performance of my Skiva. I've since retired my globals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back