W.A. Surls Wednesday 02/15/2017

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Headed out to the lake tonight for some stripers. So, bare with me as I will be fishing during posting, lol.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The Knives........
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Brisbee with bone paper micarta over lack liners and natural pinstripes flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang $330
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Unnamed baby tatanka with oatmeal burlap over natural liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang OL 6 1/8” and 3” blade. Two or three finger style EDC $280
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Sawnee with ironwood over black liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT CurlyQ $325
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Revenant with curly maple over black liners and blue pinstripe flat groud on 5/32” A2 tapered tang. This is a match to the Brisbee last week, same block of wood $380

Last edited:
Yes, Please… If it’s still available…

Sawnee with ironwood over black liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT CurlyQ $325

Thank God it's gone. I have been staring at it since it showed up on the fotki.

Kept trying to justify buying it. Made a deal with myself - I'd wait until a few minutes after the unlock and see if it was still there.

Uggh. So sad...and yet, a huge sigh of relief. Great job Hoff! Saved me from doing something I just can't afford to do.

Tony

Still waiting for that Swanee with no curly q but that baby tatanka is calling me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great batch, but for me it's that Revenant..That maple is something special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it! Or Phillip will have to buy all the unsold blades this week.

And that means he'll have to sell me his "old school" collection to finance it.

And he'll be sad. So sad.

My favorite of the frontier series is the Brisbee. Just the perfect size for me. Been carrying my Osage brisbee every day since it arrived. Someone needs to pick up the the brisbee in bone paper before I decide I need a spare!

Ever notice how a certain group of us mung up Allen's sale thread every single Wednesday? It's half the fun!

See ya'll next week!

I think Bill needs another Revenant...

Phillip, while Allen's out there fishing throw another Swanee on the board. He will never know. 😉

Ever notice how a certain group of us mung up Allen's sale thread every single Wednesday? It's half the fun!

See ya'll next week!

I think Bill needs another Revenant...

i love it when folks mung up the Friday thread...keeps it active & it's fun & hell...i read all the posts in these forums anyway, so it's not a big deal

Phillip, while Allen's out there fishing throw another Swanee on the board. He will never know. 😉

i would but im trying to eat dinner

edit....

he's old & eats dinner at 4pm and then goes fishing

Back