W.A. Surls Wednesday 02/15/2017

Damnit.. I can't resist...

Baby tatanka please.. ( and it can keep the name... baby tatanka... or what's a baby buffalo called?? ) and To me it'll be my frontier esquire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0f90a9235de2366a0029445049374b4d.jpg

Damnit.. I can't resist...

Baby tatanka please.. ( and it can keep the name... baby tatanka... or what's a baby buffalo called?? ) and To me it'll be my frontier esquire

you got it Heesoo

thank you!

Phillip what happened to them poon tips?[emoji848]

0f90a9235de2366a0029445049374b4d.jpg

As a student of the Lakota language consortium, it should be noted that tatanka also is used to indicate "large" or "big" as in "Wopila Tatanka" meaning big thanks

As a student of the Lakota language consortium, it should be noted that tatanka also is used to indicate "large" or "big" as in "Wopila Tatanka" meaning big thanks

The extent of my knowledge is what I learned from dances with wolves [emoji17][emoji17]

Thank you Phil and everyone! Had a good fishing trip, lost three big ones, but me and my father in law landed 3 nice ones each.

Looks like the insane Revenant and classy Brisbee are still up for grabs.

I can't believe it's still hanging around either! I was trying to save a few for the rest of you guys - wink, wink... But, if someone doesn't claim it soon, I may have to add it to the growing collection. Besides, it is the big brother to the Brisbee I claimed last week! Aaaaaarrrrggggg....

Really?... Nuthin?... OK Allen, go ahead... twist my arm... OK... OK... I'll take it... I'll take it...

Revenant with curly maple over black liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 5/32” A2 tapered tang.

Congrats on the successful fishing trip, we missed you last night, but we did enjoy Phil's company!

Nice! A matching Revenant and Brisbee.

Really?... Nuthin?... OK Allen, go ahead... twist my arm... OK... OK... I'll take it... I'll take it...

Revenant with curly maple over black liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 5/32” A2 tapered tang.

Congrats on the successful fishing trip, we missed you last night, but we did enjoy Phil's company!

Back