Walking Dead Season 5 (HEADS UP: Possible Episode Spoilers May Be Posted Within)

I want TWD in New York

Everyone above ground would be dead. Survivors living in the subway system with restricted travel in between stations. With a front entrance and a rear entrance constantly guarded 24/7 by armed individuals down both ends of a long length of tracks. Folks huddled together like the homeless in train cars that happened to get stuck on various lengths of tracks just as the undead attacked in mass. Basically an American version of the video game Metro: Last Light.

....agreed....big challenge for the producers....
Nice to see another Hershel fan👍... I was sad to see him go.
The whole Hershel death still bothers me. Sorry, but that was a complete and miserable fail on Rick and the group. All guns were pointed at the Governor while he held the sword to Hershel's throat. No shots fired. Then, the Governor winds up to take a swing with the sword and still no shots fired! It wasn't until after Hershel falls to the ground with blood geysering out of his neck that the group decides to take action. Insurmountable stupidity right there and Rick knew better. The same rules still apply....the second someone threatens you or a family member with a gun or sword or whatever, you take them down hard & fast right then and there.

Folks, if I'm ever in a survival group with you guys in the same situation, please make sure you take out the guy before he turns my neck in to a Pez dispenser please!

Everyone above ground would be dead. Survivors living in the subway system with restricted travel in between stations. With a front entrance and a rear entrance constantly guarded 24/7 by armed individuals down both ends of a long length of tracks. Folks huddled together like the homeless in train cars that happened to get stuck on various lengths of tracks just as the undead attacked in mass. Basically an American version of the video game Metro: Last Light.

I could also see skyscrapers becoming like small towns

Sorry, johnny bit my first bullet would've been for the guy that knew how to drive the tank. Lol!

Problems with the whole city theme. Where do you get your water? A lot of garbage and carcasses, what about diseases?

Rotting bodies, rats and other animals spreading diseases, sewer systems backed up, municipal water system down, too many people and too many zombies; definitely NOT a fun place to be!

That's why in glad im in the poconos. Lots of rivers and such and in right next to a high school which could be fortified

Just some info on the season

wdkillers5.jpg

You can see how Glenn has become one of the most badass characters in the series and progresses from a scared supply runner to a reliable part of the group without killing a single human these 5 seasons.

Loved the finale. Awfully disappointed that Daryl's knife is a poorly made copy of a Busse. I know it's not my place, and it probably won't affect the show much, but maybe Jerry should issue a cease and desist, considering there is a talon hole and it's a blatant rip-off of a Busse design.

Besides, there's four previous seasons of Team Gemini built continuity, it makes since for that knife to stick around.

What do I know though...

Just some info on the season

wdkillers5.jpg

You can see how Glenn has become one of the most badass characters in the series and progresses from a scared supply runner to a reliable part of the group without killing a single human these 5 seasons.

Carol doesn't get credit for all the walkers in the Terminus explosion??

Oh well I guess the creator of this picture (which is not me) didn't want to mislead us with false information so...

That's why in glad im in the poconos. Lots of rivers and such and in right next to a high school which could be fortified

As long as we're fantasizing ..... Been thinking about a large, unused, jail near here since season 1. Much better than the one in the series. It's the Saint Vincent de Paul penetenciary. Very thick and high stone walls. Guard posts all around, atop the walls. Large interior yards, I see gardens;). Jail is old enough to beleive that there might be wells for water. If not, there is a large river nearby. Need lots of people to man such a large place though.

Oh yeah.... There are fields that can be farmed near the jail.

Last edited:
As long as we're fantasizing ..... Been thinking about a large, unused, jail near here since season 1. Much better than the one in the series. It's the Saint Vincent de Paul penetenciary. Very thick and high stone walls. Guard posts all around, atop the walls. Large interior yards, I see gardens;). Jail is old enough to beleive that there might be wells for water. If not, there is a large river nearby. Need lots of people to man such a large place though.

Oh yeah.... There are fields that can be farmed near the jail.

My plan is to bug in! I live in a town of less than 200 people, and us 200 get along pretty well. Most of us have guns, mainly hunting rifles and shotguns, but a few (myself included) have some pistols and AR or AK platform rifles. Plenty of ammo for myself and family, don't plan on sharing that stuf ;). Plenty of suitable land, a large creek, reservoir, natural springs, and plenty of game to keep every one alive and well. Fences or walls could be put up fairly quickly, which would be a must as we are right off the interstate. I actually theorize that Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita would've come through my area on their way from Houston to Dallas, considering I45 would've been a very easy thing to keep close to and head from Houston on up! Pretty cool for me to think that alternate reality me may have met them!

Only downside in my plan is that there are a couple people I could see trying to make the town into their own little kingdom where they are supreme overlord. I feel like they'd be Otis'd by a Shane if you catch my drift ;)

Back