Want do you all do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physician

Medical director of hospital

Knife knut

Computer geek (actually handsome, just using the convential nomenclature)

Flashlight maniac and expert (some practical application of college physics)

Ex college wrestler

Sports car junkie (BMW M-Roadster)

Try not to work whenever possible

Try to use a knife for any application I can think of, even when not practical. Do not as screwdriver

I'm fire, water, and blood. Oops, that's the other thread.

I'm a student, I work with the elderly.

I'd like to say I respect James Mattis more now, I hope to be a CMA.

I'd also like to say that I don't think Jim March is a beginner in martial arts but he does begin good threads.

Peace,
smoke

Well now that is a long list! Read everyone... I'm in the motorcycle business..Ruuuiiippp...Ruuiiippp....Ruuiippp
My wife has been married for 20 years,he..he
Father of two,one in college studying engineering, the other a growing flower. Guitarist for the group NOBODEUNO..eccentric almost unplugged acoustic jazz,fusion,dawg,grass..
LOVE KNIVES and things that go FAST!!

"Customer Service at Spyderco..." she said, with trepidation....

Seriously..best job and best company in the world...

------------------
A man doesn't automatically get my respect, he has to get down in the dirt and beg for it.

RN. Charge Nurse on small Mental Health Unit. Married 22 years to most tolerant woman in the world. Have four fantastic kids. Ages 21,14,and 9yr. old twins. Im sure the twins were given to me to ensure I would never be bored. Im starting to make some knives for hobby. Probably would not have done this without the interest generated by the "Forum". I feel very grateful for all the blessings in my life. GO With GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeff

Husband
Father to a "very" active 3 year old girl.
Physical Therapy Assistant
Full time soldier in the US Army
Knife enthusiast

Though I am no longer in the combat arms arena, I find that I still use my knife/knives on a daily basis, though I no longer push them very hard(hup, two, three, four).
I have noticed the stigmata placed on knives as I am forced to deal with the liberals and the uninformed, so I am very careful where and how I use my blades.
I too, enjoy teaching others about the usefulness of the blade and constantly enforce carrying one at all times, quoting: "It is better to have one and never need it then vice versa"
Maybe it will catch on.

------------------
Norwegian Misfit

"For the word of GOD is quick and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword...." Hebrews 4:12

Hmmm...

Manager, Insurance and Risk Services - UC San Diego

Husband of 15 years

Father of three (boy and twin girls)

Hsuband to the best wife in Texas.
Father of 2 wonderful young men.
Part time knife maker(about 40 so far in 18 months)
Deer Hunter
Fisherman
Home handyman
Anything else to keep me outdoors
To pay for all of this I am a Quality Assurance Supervisor for the leading US suppliers of interior lighting and electronic information systems for the mass transit industry.(23 years)
Love this site!!!
Mike C

------------------
mconner@luminatorusa.com

I own my own business -- manufacturing archery stabilizers. I patented a device that is fixed on the end of a stabilizer rod that dampens vibration and shock from ones bow.

My hobbies are varmint hunting, archery, air rifles and knives.

William L. Leven

I attempt to manage a large retail store for the largest retailer.

Actually, I think that most of the time it manages me.

I work at my vocation to afford my avocations.
smile.gif

Daniel

djo62; you Spydey girls are easy; you only make a man get down in the dirt and beg for respect?

I have been belly crawling over broken glass so long for DC that you can hardly see my bypass scar anymore!

Jeez; is there no justice in the world? Walt

-Father of two boys
-Husband (only one wife
smile.gif
)
-Chemical Engineer for one of the largest chemical companies in the world by day
-Recently, part time knife maker at night

Regards,
Glenn

WALT~~
Spydie girls aren't easy....just MUCH more fun when you do finally get us....

..meow...

------------------
A man doesn't automatically get my respect, he has to get down in the dirt and beg for it.

I'm a family man with 9 kids (4 mine and 5 my wife from a former marriage)
I'm a Security Police Officer for the Dept. of Energy...We protect the BAD stuff.

djo62; I am not sure I can handle more 'fun' than DC; after all, that 'damn arms merchant in Montana' (her words, describing Rob Simonich) keeps sending her more weapons.

Her latest is a short sword.

My latest is the Federal Witless Protection Program.
wink.gif
Walt

Foreman for a water utility
Married 23yrs. 3 kids
21yr old girl, 17 yr old boy(soon to be playing quarterback for Cornell University, Towson University, or The University of Northern Colorado) and my little angel, my happy accident, a 3yr old beautiful girl..
hunting(bow and gun) knives, knives,knives....

Yeah, you guessed it, I'm a cook/chef/restaurant owner. It seems like a natural transition to interest in fine cutlery when your hand is wrapped around a blade for 12 hours a day...I just wonder that I didn't catch on sooner!

Sincerely,
Nick B.

I hang out at the Knifecenter and change the web site around all the time-just to confuse the regulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back