Well...It's Friday...

Happy Friday everyone and good luck sharking! I'll be on the road before sun up Friday morning, headed to 4 days of training and very likely will be completely out of pocket for unposting. I just may need to call on some folks for an assist if I see anything interesting if/when I break away to the "bathroom" and check Fotki via phone. ;)

3PM Eastern

The locked preview thread goes up sometime between 1PM and 2PM, and when 3PM hits, all hell breaks loose. Good luck to you and all the other sharks today.

good morning folks

i've begun writing thread.
Welcome Silas,
Nbrackett pretty much covered everything.

I will post a link later in this thread that will take you to our Fotki album. It will allow everyone to get an early preview of the knives that are going to be offered today.

Hello all. Thanks for the answers about times and locations. I'm new to the Fiddleback scene. Madison turned me on to them. I've been looking and reading for a little while and decided I'd really like to have a Bushfinger. I had thought about going production but decided I'd try to score a custom if I could.

Hello all. Thanks for the answers about times and locations. I'm new to the Fiddleback scene. Madison turned me on to them. I've been looking and reading for a little while and decided I'd really like to have a Bushfinger. I had thought about going production but decided I'd try to score a custom if I could.
there is a pretty freakin nice one going up today.
good luck!

If not today, I'm sure there are plenty of awesome ones at the dealers.

Welcome!

Mornin' everyone. My beautiful Desert Ironwood Neckmuk & Sapphire Micarta Recluse from last Friday are out for delivery today! Unfortunately because of work I won't get to see them for another few days:(
Now my grail is a really nice 3/32" F2. Been eyeing the brown micarta one at KnivesShipFree, but somehow it's more special to score one on FF. Good Luck all

Mornin' everyone. My beautiful Desert Ironwood Neckmuk & Sapphire Micarta Recluse from last Friday are out for delivery today! Unfortunately because of work I won't get to see them for another few days:(
Now my grail is a really nice 3/32" F2. Been eyeing the brown micarta one at KnivesShipFree, but somehow it's more special to score one on FF. Good Luck all

There haven't been too many F2s in recent Friday sales, but if you don't mind waiting I'm sure more will show up eventually!

There haven't been too many F2s in recent Friday sales, but if you don't mind waiting I'm sure more will show up eventually!

Yeah, I've noticed that. I'll just have to be patient & wait for the right opportunity. But like a magpie, I'm sure the next shiny thing will catch my eye! Just have to resist the urge.........

My Fiddle Foo Fails me again, but regardless:

IMG_2286-vi.jpg

The lower knife here is a stunner!

~ P.

Back