Well...It's Friday...

I know I'm hitting y'all with all types of questions but.....

When and where will the prices be posted at 3:00?
when my computer hits 3pm, i will edit out "preview" from the title of the thread odaon linked and will unlock it. then the sharking begins

Hey hey. He's not the only one with a look-a-like older lady! Besides, you've already pointed out.... The mosaics would throw this match completely off. I think they would clash, personally :D.

This lil-lady needs to come home to its true mama!

Too bad I have to head back to work :(:(:(:(:( Not that I'm ever in the top 1-3 anyway.

Good luck all!

Haha! I didn't know you had a match! His was the first one I thought of.

You want me to try for you? I think I can be available around unlock time.

Oh, now that one was a beauty! I might have to bring out Lady Trinity today just to remind myself of the time not so long ago when I could swim freely in the shark pool. Been laying really low lately - buying this house has put me in a financial situation where I've got to let 'em go. I have been missing the previews and unlocks on purpose, as I know I have no self control. And of course Blade is coming up, and that Roy and Surls team has a way of pulling me into the water even if I'm a couple hundred miles inland.

But I'll be back!

Outstanding batch! If only $$ were unlimited ...

That Green certainly is interesting and the bloodwood over green/black is kind of a cool combination too, I think. :)

Well, didn't see quite what I was looking for this morning, had to pull the trigger on this beauty I've been eyeing at DLT

If the attempt at attaching a screenshot from my IPhone didn't work, it's a TT Black bolstered Desert Ironwood Monarch! No swedge grind, which I prefer. 5/32 A2

Attachments

• IMG_0176.PNG
    IMG_0176.PNG
    198.1 KB · Views: 12
Great to see the old style Bushnub back again too! Love my Bushnub II's and they're not going anywhere but this will be nice to have a guardless variant and a blade that really mimics the Bushfinger.

ill be back at 3pm EST to unlock the thread. BAT'L axes gots to get finished for BLADE

Ooh La, this Bushfinger...

IMG_2353-vi.jpg

... complete with 5/32" TT whomp-whomp goodness.

But alas, for halfsie-handles instead of a short bolster. Imagine how much greater-est the knife would look with Even More Blue!! ;)

(They're stunners, all-- great work, guys!)

~ P.

And I've been really thinking about an Esquire, but for some reason the swedge grind doesn't do it for me. But if one comes up in Ironwood to match my Neckmuk & Monarch, I'm all over it

Back