• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wharncliffe trapper

Hello to all you. I have not posted a knife here for some time because I have been very busy, so I have decided to post one. Hope you all like It.

You can say I'll take it here or call me at (956) 771-7749
Price is $575 plus $18.30 for US Express Mail for the continental US

BLADE MATERIAL CPM 154
HANDLE MATERIAL AMBER REMINGTON JIGGED BONE
BOLSTERS, LINNERS AND SHIELD 416 STAINLESS STEEL
CLOSED LENGHT 3 7/8''
HALF STOPS WITH EXCELLENT ACTION AND WALK AND TALK​

8x1020new20knife1.jpg

I'll take it. Have been wanting to purchase one of your folders and I think this might be it. PM sent.

- Joe

That's gorgeous. Looks like it's worth twice the asking price. Nice grab, Joe.

Lookin good Enrique!!!!!!! It looks really tight on the back. Exceptionally clean work.
Bill Ruple

Enrique, thanks for posting your knives here. those of us who do not get to buy it, still really enjoy seeing your work. i hope you will continue to post knives in this forum even as the demand for your knives increases.
BF'ers are the best buyers, eh. like, most appreciative.
roland

That's a fine looking trapper. From what I've seen of Enrique's work, we have a rising star here. It took 6 minutes to sell, why so long I wonder?;)

You guys sure wake up early. Thanks for all your great coments. I have a double bladed sowbelly with amber stag on it. I will be giving it to my friend to photograph and then I will show it to you guys. Thanks again for the great coments.

You guys sure wake up early. Thanks for all your great coments. I have a double bladed sowbelly with amber stag on it. I will be giving it to my friend to photograph and then I will show it to you guys. Thanks again for the great coments.

Do you make many single blades or mainly just double blades?

I prefer a single blade for everyday carry because it's lighter and thinner.

Quote: "I have started to make smaller knives for pocket carrying."
Very good to hear. i hope you are familiar with some of the superb vintage patterns and will use some of these for inspiration.
how about a 3 1/2" Dog Leg Jack, or a Serpentine Pen or Wharncliffe Pen knife ?
roland

Looks to be of exceptional workmansahip & materials.I like everything about it.Congrat's Joe & Enrique.
-Vince

Back