• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wharncliffe trapper

Enrique,
Great looking knife, hope you have been doing well ! Haven't talked to you in a while.
Keep up the good work.
Steve Dunn

I have the privilege to own one of Enrique's knives. I also own many knives from some of the top makers. IMO Enrique has reached the top of his class!!

Thanks for the nice coments. Nice to see you here Steve. Will have a knife here tonight.

Man, what a fine looking pocketknife, and it couldn't be in better hands. Way to go Joe! :thumbup::thumbup:

Man, what a fine looking pocketknife, and it couldn't be in better hands. Way to go Joe! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks, Ford and everybody. Really like what I am seeing Enrique post. Especially this smaller size. Can't wait to coonfinger one!

- Joe

Enrique's trapper arrived today, and it is just a wonderful folder! Excellent fit and finish, great walk and talk, love the jigged bone scales. Happy camper here.

Enrique does autograph his work with excellence. :thumbup:

- Joe

Enrique's trapper arrived today, and it is just a wonderful folder! Excellent fit and finish, great walk and talk, love the jigged bone scales. Happy camper here.

Enrique does autograph his work with excellence. :thumbup:

- Joe

Good job guys - :thumbup:

Joe you guys are the lucky ones, us makers can't hold on to one of them for very long. - :(
You guys get to hold on to them for years, fingering and looking at them. - :)
enjoy.

Todd

Back