What are you waiting on, And what did you get last?

Just got notice yesterday to pay for my Rodent 6. Should ship in the next... 9 days now. Unfortunately I'll be out of town when it comes in. Gonna be a long trip.

Sweet scores fellas!!

Im not waiting on anything at the moment... Well waiting on a couple sheaths but thats about it.

I just got this one in on a trade though.... Brous Blades, this one is the Silent Soldier Ranger V1 model. Pretty sweet little blade made of D2.

Just finished the paracord wrap a little bit ago. Nothing fancy but i like it.

14617326176_81ee2a9c36.jpg

I'm waiting on not 1 but 2 Alan Davis knives. Both in the mail and both look beautiful in the pics....

Waiting on an izula right now. I think it will be great for utilitarian and general everyday purposes based off of what I've heard.

Waiting on a infi-du which is currently waiting for me at the post office (at work now and headed home tomorrow so will have it monday :D) and a blade 2014 Team Gemini....can't wait to get my hands on both of these blades

Sweet scores fellas!!

Im not waiting on anything at the moment... Well waiting on a couple sheaths but thats about it.

I just got this one in on a trade though.... Brous Blades, this one is the Silent Soldier Ranger V1 model. Pretty sweet little blade made of D2.

Just finished the paracord wrap a little bit ago. Nothing fancy but i like it.

14617326176_81ee2a9c36.jpg

Looking good, WW. Nice wrap - nice knife ! ;)

Looking good, WW. Nice wrap - nice knife ! ;)

Thanks bro.

Its a very sharp slicey little blade. Great sheath as well. Comes with a belt clip on the back, or the chain for neck carry.... And clips on to the shoulder straps of packs/bags for easy access while hiking. Handy little blade... It did take me a little getting use to the handle though, but the more i play with it the more my hand gets use to it. Its a lot of blade for this size of knife.

Just found out I had a RMD ordered for my bday. I was forced to sell the vast majority of my knives when the wife needed a new car, and my dad decided I needed a new RMD so he ordered me one. I will be glad to have a Rat back in my house.

Just found out I had a RMD ordered for my bday. I was forced to sell the vast majority of my knives when the wife needed a new car, and my dad decided I needed a new RMD so he ordered me one. I will be glad to have a Rat back in my house.

That is very cool of your dad. Does he need any more kids. LOL

Yea he is pretty awesome, we were talking a couple of weeks ago and I had mentioned the knives and guns I was forced to sell off to fund a down payment. Next thing I know he told me "I hope you don't mind but I ordered you a replacement Ratmandu."

I'm waiting on a couple of things: Sam Owens A.R.K., T.M.Hunt Hornet and Yuma, and an Appalachian Hammock.

However I just got this in the mail, it's my first "true" experience with a Swamp Rat Knife:
10570402_10154344901905462_7249731127129883879_n.jpg

Congrats Cbear!!

And thats what im talking about Andy!! Ill let you know when she arrives.... And ill try not to drool on her :D

Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if only there was an INFImandu in Comp finish to be had....... ;) :D

Back