What are you waiting on, And what did you get last?

Not my last...but my 2nd to last is this Anni Ratweiler. I missed the opening of the release on these so THANK YOU x 1000 to the most awesome HOG who contacted me to see if I'd like to work a good deal for it. :)

SRKW-10thAnni_RATWEILER_LE27_zpsb1b64df7.jpg

The last Rats to infest my home ;) were 2 INFIdu's from BLADE...and now I'm waiting on a pair & a spare more in black micarta and a last second addition...one in Orange G-10, from the Ganza. :D

...Oh, and a BEEFmandu in Sage! :)

Well there is a Sg ASH1 still to make the journey across the pond...seems just as I get close to saying "ok lets snap a pic" I get another or start looking at another and put it off... ;)

Earlier today, I placed on order with The Custom Shop. Finally getting a Waki.

Good things come...

The Waki arrived about a month ago (I was lazy about taking pictures)...and then, about a week ago, I came across one on the Exchange that was both a reasonable price and a color scheme I liked (either by itself is tough enough; but both in one is a score). Naturally, I got beat by a few minutes; but the seller had an extra - so it really was my lucky day.

I hearts my Wakis :triumphant:

Still have a Rodent 6 in the same color scheme (tan/black with sage) plus green liners, and a Rodent 3 in satin & snakewood, pending from the Custom Shop...
and a MountainManDu, fresh from Knob Creek, on its way.

Last edited:
Sweet Wakis bud!!

This thread needed a resurrection as well :)

Im also waiting on a MountainMandu from KC Thanks to E. And a RS and SW and swag from down under thanks to Magoo :D

Waiting on a KDSH, with sage blade and black micarta. I figured I better snag one before the sold out sign appears unexpectedly.

My MMD is still in the US, my B8 will ship soon and.... oh the pain of waiting.....

Just received today is my new to me swamp rat vex. I have had several swampies pass through my hands over the years, but never hung on to them. I'm left with a swamp warden that is my dedicated shop knife and this new vex. I'm surprised there is not a whole of reviews or info on the vex because it sure is a nice piece of hardware. Feels great in the hand and it appears to be ground thin enough to be a good slicer. I can't wait to get home and do some cutting.

Got this today

Thanks Eric!
Even if my heart calls for the big one, this one is a perfection and will be used more often

My latest scores...

16952146429_0608e6e676.jpg

And im waiting on this one, A "Trinity Drop", just started by Ryan Weeks.

16750273714_f31e3d7f81.jpg

When finished it will be similar to this...

16752506263_36958ea03e.jpg

Well, I got my Ratmandu CG last week. I really love this Knife, it's easily my favorite Kin I own. I really have a woody for G10, I love the feel, so I'm hunting for a G10 Mandu, and I have my eye on one. I have a Rodent 3 in production, to go with the Rodent 6. I got earlier. I'm knida new to the swamp and the Bussekin in General, but I really like the feel and balance of my Rats.

What are the odds of ever finding a chopwieler? I sounds like the perfect Knife, and by all accounts, they are the rat grail for a lot of folks.

Chopweilers come up on the exchange from time to time.

My honest advice on scoring one? Save up or keep $300-400 to the side just in case, post a want to buy add, add a signature stating your looking to buy a chopweiler, posts often in the swamp rat and busse sub-forum so that the signature gets exposure, then keep a close eye on the exchange, you can even subscribe to get email alerts if youd like. Check the exchange non-stop. Good stuff goes fast, good stuff priced well, even faster.

Good luck brother, its an amazing blade!!

Back