What are you waiting on, And what did you get last?

Been dinged for a Ratweiler 1/4" and a Custom Shop Rodent 6 (desert sage, tan canvas, red liners) within 72 hours of each other.

Waiting on a 3/16 sage/tan and black Ratweiller, badger attack ergo black/green and black g10and mean street ergo le with the orange and black handle (as pictured on the site). Last blades were ashbm with tanker/black and red g10 and ashbmle with blue and black g10

I got my thick-cut chophouse last week, but haven't had the time to enjoy it.

Am waiting on a lean Ratweiler (tanker/black), but my credit card had to be cancelled this morning due to a fraudulent charge, so I hope they don't try to ding me before getting the message I just sent them seeking to apply new payment info :(

Just got dinged for my 1/4" Ratweiler with black canvas & muddy brown... high chance it's going to be a stripper!

Can't wait! I have been salivating over this knife since I discovered them and the updated version is only more desirable to me.

I just got a Rodent 6 which is my first Swamp Rat a few weeks ago. I had high expectations and it surpassed all that.
Many thanks to David who did the sharpening. It is crazy sharp.

Close.
The Ratweiler is a CG.
The BG designation is for Busse models offered in SR101.

Did you get the 1/4", or 3/16", RW?

For too many years I've been on the hunt for a Chopweiler and have either been too slow or unwilling to pay the price. Well, yesterday I finally scored a nice Jungle Green user for a fair price. Looking forward to this more than a lot of the Infi that is inbound.
Lean Cut Chop House was the last score.

My Ratmandu just arrived today...tan canvas and muddy brown...I love it.

Now I'm contemplating a Rodent 9...decisions.

My Ratmandu just arrived today...tan canvas and muddy brown...I love it.

Now I'm contemplating a Rodent 9...decisions.

The only decision is whether to order it today, or tomorrow. Resistance is futile :)

My 1/4" Ratweiler has arrived at the freight forwarder we use to ship down under.

Last received: 1/4" Ratweiler (tan canvas on tanker)
Due next (billed): 3/16" Ratweiler (black canvas on ?)
Awaiting fulfillment: 2 Jackmandus

Jack
Man
Duuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

We just passed 16 weeks since they were available. Getting antsy, ordered the JMD and Hell Razor back-to-back as my first 2 Op2Wks orders.

Starting to here dings in my sleep, lol.

I'm thinking that UPS tried to deliver the Ratweiler yesterday...
Of course, since I hadn't gotten a ship notification, I didn't bother to answer the door.

6cf5d1b3d99286c0311dbb6389c68cac.jpg

Got this beauty
3/16 stock

Back