What do you pimps have in the $table

Mikes pictures, unless otherwise noted, not mine. But these are way better than what I could take.

Easterner
alastcall4.jpg

Model 1 (Green one on bottom)
aengraved2.jpg

Tejano
03tejano4.jpg

Axe
crackheadmedicinelaser2.jpg

Halfmoon Swedged Facilitator
brahms1.jpg

Safety bar (handles not finished in this picture)
asafetybar3.jpg

Compensator
aeastern3.jpg

abladeartchristmas.jpg

Thorn (middle one w/studded rayskin)
adamascusgroup.jpg

Last edited:
Zenryoku Tanto
azenryokutanto.jpg

acustommenuki3.jpg

Hybrid (farthest right. This pic is Earl's)
7-folders-1.jpg

Hot Shot
0a3ass.jpg

Daredevil Micro Cleaver (not exactly mine, as mine has the"SNODY) logo on it and the "Hecho a Mano" & "#XX" on the back)
b3adee.jpg

Ti Sporteter #1
a09323.jpg

Flamed Stunna Ring (This picture belongs to RxEnergy, but it shows one like mine, bottom pair)
snodytis.jpg

I know i missed a couple, my apologies.

You've got a sick collection bro.. I love the Model 1's, and I really want a Compensator myself... and a Stunna Ring :D..

I've got a Ti Sportster, 2 Crisis Cards, a Carbon Fiber Kiradashi, custom CHS leather folder pouch and a Carbon Fiber 5" Riker's Island Nematode :cool:.. As well as a few BM models, 425 and 420sbt First Production.

:yawn: I know, can't hang with your collection yet :D!

You've got a sick collection bro.. I love the Model 1's, and I really want a Compensator myself... and a Stunna Ring :D..

I've got a Ti Sportster, 2 Crisis Cards, a Carbon Fiber Kiradashi, custom CHS leather folder pouch and a Carbon Fiber 5" Riker's Island Nematode :cool:.. As well as a few BM models, 425 and 420sbt First Production.

:yawn: I know, can't hang with your collection yet :D!

Its all good, homie. When I started I never thought I would have a collection like I do. One piece at a time and it adds up fast. I have no doubt you'll have a legendary collection you're already off to a hell of a start.

snodys.jpg

And ti stuff in one of the above pics.

With a special one on it's way... I hear I got #3 :p

I picked up my first Snody Design Benchmade today in Corpus Christi...an Activator Plus.

Thanks Reef. It feels good in hand.

tjsulli...Afram's. It was their only one.

Malek is pretty good friends with Mike. He's a good guy with an eye for stocking some really cool guns and knives.

Here's a few I own. :D

[youtube]2sbgY75xMWg[/youtube]

[youtube]dP9aeYoVS6s[/youtube]

[youtube]xQJJsKotpMs[/youtube]

[youtube]Pw3xZgNl2VU[/youtube]

Reef, thanks for sharing. I've got a serious case of envy! I tell you, I really dig the Damascus and Carbon folder and it has become a grail knife for me over the past few months.

Congratulations on that collection.

+1 on Malek. I like doing business with his family...his Dad made my wife's wedding set and I've not done business with anyone but him since.

Last edited:
I only have a BM14205.

I need to get my priorities in order.STOP buying the latest,greatest production folder & put away some serious cash for a true SNODY design.

Zenryoku Tanto
azenryokutanto.jpg

acustommenuki3.jpg

Hybrid (farthest right. This pic is Earl's)
7-folders-1.jpg

Hot Shot
0a3ass.jpg

Daredevil Micro Cleaver (not exactly mine, as mine has the"SNODY) logo on it and the "Hecho a Mano" & "#XX" on the back)
b3adee.jpg

Ti Sporteter #1
a09323.jpg

Flamed Stunna Ring (This picture belongs to RxEnergy, but it shows one like mine, bottom pair)
snodytis.jpg

I know i missed a couple, my apologies.

THats humbling:) Absolute beauties there mang!:cool::thumbup:

I have a couple pics up soon.

Back