What do you pimps have in the $table

Kinda my my way of thinking too ,,, KH ....... *I DO WANT EM ALL* .......... Hell .... I've never even sold a knife....ever !!!!!!!!!! I don't see the point of yearning for,,,,,aqquiring ,,,, and then sellin ???? Makes no sense .........lol I do However still yearn 4 the Anodized New Money Hybrid Framelock !!!!!!!!!!! Yanno,,,,,,this one .............................:thumbup::thumbup:

NewMoneyHybrid6.jpg

BTW: ,,,, I'll be happy to stop posting this same old message,,,,, WHEN , you make me one :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Kinda my my way of thinking too ,,, KH ....... *I DO WANT EM ALL* .......... Hell .... I've never even sold a knife....ever !!!!!!!!!! I don't see the point of yearning for,,,,,aqquiring ,,,, and then sellin ???? Makes no sense .........lol I do However still yearn 4 the Anodized New Money Hybrid Framelock !!!!!!!!!!! Yanno,,,,,,this one .............................:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

NewMoneyHybrid6.jpg

BTW: ,,,, I'll be happy to stop posting this same old message,,,,, WHEN , you make me one :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, dont hit me MIke!

I know I wasnt suppose to tell....especially Ronnie:eek:

I just received that one today!:thumbup::D

.................. Congrats , if you got one,,,,I'll hafta take the rest of it up wiv Mike,,,hisself !!!! Surely hope he's working on another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course KH ,,,,,,,,,, wivout pics,,,,,it's all bullshit .... Mike iz the least of yer worries ,,,,,lmao :D

Last edited:
IF you got it, it wasn't from Mike. However I know one pimp in the 361 with it. didn't think he'd EVER give it up, though.

That knife is much prettier and I know it's smarter than my ex...and just look at that figure.

Stop posting wivout pics,,,,,talk, my friend .... is so very cheap,,,,,,,,,,,lol

,,,,,,,,,,AND ,,,,I kinda doubt Ultra E sold that 1 of a kind pure $$MONEY$$,,,,kinda think yer breakin me cojones :D

Last edited:
LMAO,,,,,,,,,,,,,, last night I was frigginen Hammered when I read your post,,,,Woulda shot ya,,,lol :eek:, If you did snag that folder Congrats :thumbup::thumbup: .... wot was yer street addy again ? ,,, I forgot :D

This user goes back to ,,,,, *whistling innocently *

LOL...thats what I was doing:D

I knew you had them six guns, so Id only mention it online;):D

Here are a few of mine :)

Sportster
sportster.jpg

Negliki
Dsc_0216.jpg

Carolina Skinner
Dsc_0217.jpg

Carbon Fiber Compadre
Dsc_0218.jpg

Pearl Compadre
Dsc_0219.jpg

Negotiator
Dsc_0220.jpg

Resistor
Dsc_0221.jpg

Prototype Resistor
Dsc_0222.jpg

Game Master
Dsc_0223.jpg

I Need a new Snody Folder!

Last edited:
Wow!! That's some insane old school $$MONEY$$!! Thanks for posting. :D

Insane is right! Saw a couple knives I have NEVER seen before right there. THAT is something that doesn't happen too often, but I am sure glad it did!

Back