What have you done with your Hinderer TODAY....

Mike....that's a lot of meat......A LOT of meat......
And what looks to be a double axle smoker.......just how many people are you planning on feeding?

I cut down some smaller trees in my overgrown garden area. Also sliced up some garden tarp, cut some vines down and broke down some cardboard into smaller pieces.

Mike is cooking Butt (Beavis laugh) Looks Great Man! I just prepped a cigar for smoking and rather than go get my cutter, my 3" slicer did a fine job of taking the cap off a nice stick.

e9ujuzuq.jpg

Had to cut those hockey puck spider rolls in half.

That meet looks like gator bait. :)

Rare day...so far my XM has only been used once or twice.

Mike....that's a lot of meat......A LOT of meat......
And what looks to be a double axle smoker.......just how many people are you planning on feeding?

Ross, about 150 tonight, and then another 150 or so in two weeks with the leftovers.

Tmack, I doubt you want this mooing, as it's PORK! Your call, though. ;)

N2K do you recognize that knife?

Ross, about 150 tonight, and then another 150 or so in two weeks with the leftovers.

Hahaahaha! What an idiot!

Shi+ I misspelled "meat" so my post reads like meet(ing) perhaps suggesting a ploy to feed forum members to alligators...oops!

Yes, I recognize your knife.:cool:

Life may be like a box of this/that but posting from mobile devices is a whole other story...

Life may be like a box of this/that but posting from mobile devices is a whole other story...

I have indeed done some hellaciously stupid stuff from a mobile device usually due to auto-spell and octagenarian dexterity.

Back