What have you done with your Hinderer TODAY....

Work ALL day and come home to find my Knife partying it up living the good life, not even a "hello" - I'm so Proud!

Wow Rubi... Seems like you've been put the ringer lately... Hope the best amigo!! And keep on keeping on brother!!
Hope your wife is ok??

Here's a little something for the thread... Making some cord ends for some equipment

Dang Kwazy, those look like my tools! Except the knife, but a ti frag wharnie is at th top of my list.
Picked first pineapple of the year. Small but sweet.

Lineman's pliers and a custom Hinderer...two tools the world would certainly miss if they didn't exist.

Haha! Yeah, I sure do agree! The lineman's are like my multi tool :D

Dang Kwazy, those look like my tools! Except the knife, but a ti frag wharnie is at th top of my list.
Picked first pineapple of the year. Small but sweet.

Oh yeah! You choose good ones then... Love my Kliens :D

And that pineapple looks tasty! And you couldn't had a better knife to whack it down with :thumb up:

Rubi, glad to see you relaxing amigo... So what is the piece of wood with the string wrapped around it for??

Wife and kids out of town this weekend so what to do? Fishing! Picked up my buddy and he bought the beer. Here is my 3" on the way to Kenai. Took my Wife's truck. I bought the truck to match my custom hinderer collection. Those red leather seats go perfect with bronze ano. I tried filleting with my 3" but needed to take out the 3.5" spearpoint to get it done! Great trip.
fishin1.jpgfishin2.jpgfishin3.jpg

Haha! Yeah, I sure do agree! The lineman's are like my multi tool :D

Oh yeah! You choose good ones then... Love my Kliens :D

And that pineapple looks tasty! And you couldn't had a better knife to whack it down with :thumb up:

Rubi, glad to see you relaxing amigo... So what is the piece of wood with the string wrapped around it for??

For when I kidnap a midget :)

Dude!! So you are a sparky??? Really? And please return my tools when you're done ;)

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. ;)
I do all my electrical and plumbing work. I'm not very good at carpentry, so I have a helper for that.

Gotcha! I have heard some horror stories... But it may payoff greatly in the end...

And here's a pic for the thread.... :D

Gotcha! I have heard some horror stories... But it may payoff greatly in the end...

And here's a pic for the thread.... :D

I hope! Beautiful spear point and ano'd ti scale!

N2K you're exactly right. I had a tenant call the other day about his fridge not working, so I called the repair man I always use to check it out. Repairman called me and said it looked like fridge had been beaten with a hammer! Fridge hasn't been fixed or replaced yet.

Last edited:
Back