What have you done with your Hinderer TODAY....

I thought it was to assist in lowering the lotion in a basket into the well...:D

Now that was funny!! "It puts the lotion on the skin!!"

mmassey, thank you! It is a a deep swedge spanto. And good luck with that renter amigo...

Silence...is a great movie with lots of love for good reason.

As to what I did w/ an XM today...well, it's Wed. so took a photo of a Wharnie. That's what I did w/ it...held it in one hand so I could take a photo w/ the other. :cool:

Silence...is a great movie with lots of love for good reason.

As to what I did w/ an XM today...well, it's Wed. so took a photo of a Wharnie. That's what I did w/ it...held it in one hand so I could take a photo w/ the other

Now that's some hard use ;) Nice pic :thumbup:

araza7e3.jpg

New lanyard with a little tritium

"devil horns"

Thanks man. Yeah I almost got a skull filler tab, but they were in stock for all of 40 seconds.
This will do nicely though.

Hey Tmack. Wrestling on the site. Must have been the same time. You weren't exaggerating about the "all of 40 Seconds" if you're talking about the silver skull filler tabs.
image.jpg

Also got the Bronze skull filler tab and screws for the three inch slicer.
image.jpg

image.jpg

May you get the next one.

I hope so. I wanted to grab a bronze one. But I came back and nope.!

took some rust spots off the blade with scotch brite, sharpened on a stone (I know this is unheard of), then spread on 3in1...

Last edited:
^ XM-24 Ross? That's a big boy knife! Needed that extra inch to really get in there huh? Looks great buddy!

No......just puttering around the yard......doing a few chores......doing a few things I had put off......and wasting some time.......needed a knife and decided to grab that one because I never use it......
But you're right......that is a big boy knife......waaaaaay too big for me........
When I was done I dropped it in my pocket and it dragged my shorts to the ground........but it was fun to use.........

Shorts on the ground...shorts on the ground...with no belt and a 24 onboard...shorts on the ground. :D

All joking and poor singing aside...that's a good looking XM-24 pebble remover.

Funny, after carrying a 3" for the past few days, I grabbed a 3.5 and threw it in my pocket today, felt like a tank.

Back