What is your dream KMG attachment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I still order one of those arms. I will be down in the states (Michigan) on Sept 22 for a knife show and would just love to bring one of those home with me to Canada.
Thanks
Steve Vanderkolff
I can do that. I can ship to where ever your staying. It will save a bunch on shipping.
Do you know what Hotel your staying at?

Michael

Michael
I am just trying to arrange somewhere to have it shipped. The hotel probably would not work. I will let you know tomorrow.
Steve

Got both mine today........great tool from a great guy. First thing I did was square up everything and have begun marking index points and directional arrows to ease set up. I also have started taking pictures which will be the beginning of a log of sorts.

I believe Micheal still has some more left, I am certainly considering purchasing a third one for my next KMG. Get one while the getting is good if you know what I mean.

Great Job and Thanks
spencer

Got both mine today........great tool from a great guy. First thing I did was square up everything and have begun marking index points and directional arrows to ease set up. I also have started taking pictures which will be the beginning of a log of sorts.

I believe Micheal still has some more left, I am certainly considering purchasing a third one for my next KMG. Get one while the getting is good if you know what I mean.

Great Job and Thanks
spencer

Thanks for all your support Spencer.

Cant wait to see the pics and get your comments and a more detailed review. I will be calling you tomorrow about the other item we discussed.
A few more pics of the fixture would be great if you have any. ( I thought you mentioned that you did)

Thanks Michael

I got mine today Mike. It had a label on it saying "repacked in Tulsa Oklahoma" for some reason and one handle had been pulled off it. Looked like the box was damaged. I have not taken it out but did open it to inspect it and make sure everything that is supposed to be there is still there. It all looks fine so far. I'll know more when I take it out tomorrow to hopefully install it. Didn't have time today to tackle it and not real sure I'll fit it in tomorrow but I'll try to at least inspect it better.

STR

There should be a reciever assembly, a table assembly an Arm assembly, a handle and a bag with 4 bolts and 4 nuts.
Please let me know if something is missing. The packaging is the same that was sent to Italy so I dont understand how the box could have been damages.

Thanks
Michael

Ok well the pic helped. I got it all. Looks good. Bag of bolts, black handle in two seperate bags. Control arm, table, and mounting bracket.

Thanks Mike.

STR

Sorry what I meant is what grinder Kelly's MAP arm is for. I looked on your website already and that is an awesome arm.
Sorry, I misunderstood. Currently the MAP Arm is for the KMG grinder. Hopefully i will have a version for the Bader real soon. Im working on it.

thanks
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back