What is your perfect 2 gso combo?

GSO 6 and GSO 12-the old saying is a large knife can do what a small knife can do, but a small knife cannot do what a large knife can do

Two GSO 20s.....

Or, if we're talking strictly current offerings, then this sounds like a very good pair.

My pick will be 4.5 and 10.

4.5 for skinning, food prep and fine tasks.

10 for chopping and anything too tough for the 4.5. It is a good spot between 8 and 12. More fire power than 8 and easier to bring around than the 12.

I am going with a GSO 3.5 + GSO 6 both of which I have on pre-order. I am trying to get the funds together for a GSO 10 or a GSO 12... if that happened it might alter my decision. :D

Going on the 1 is none 2 is 1 thought I figured a 3rd knife should be added to this group so-
3.5 in 20cv
7/7
All bases covered

I like threads like these. I've always liked knives but never enough to know much about them until starting to work here. These sort of threads help me be more thoughtful about how to answer folks questions about which knife to buy because the make me wonder what my two choices would be.

For me the GSO-8 is a must. It is a my size GSO-10. For the other knife, that is a tough decision but I think I am sticking with the GSO-4.7 for now.

I like threads like these. I've always liked knives but never enough to know much about them until starting to work here. These sort of threads help me be more thoughtful about how to answer folks questions about which knife to buy because the make me wonder what my two choices would be.

For me the GSO-8 is a must. It is a my size GSO-10. For the other knife, that is a tough decision but I think I am sticking with the GSO-4.7 for now.

Another GSO 8 fan !!!

4.1- 20CV
5.1- 3V
8- 3V Also known as 458 combo ;)

Had to go with three knife combo and you can also use any of them as a single knife carry.Cheers.

Back