What Kershaw/ZT are you carrying today?

BOR Blur been in my pocket since last Friday.

fKo3zxT.jpg

Damn, that looks REALLY good IMO. Nice job!

Thanks a lot. Currently trying to build the courage to hand rub the blade. Maybe I should go check out some pictures of real Rexford's to convince me.

EDIT: Sorry, not sure how this double post got here 30 minutes after I posted the one above... ???

Last edited:
Received my Thermite a couple of days ago. It's been in my pocket everyday since. Love it and it was worth the wait. Now if I could only get my hands on a 0566.

I'm carrying what has quickly become my favorite ZT of all time, my ZT0600. Limited edition or not, I'm going to carry this knife and enjoy it to the fullest, and since I'm in line for a second one I'll still have a pristine one to put up! I also have an 801 on order and should have it by next week. Don't know if it will replace the 0600, but I'm sure it will get some carry time!

What angle did you take it down to Will?

I don't quite remember actually. I just wanted to throw a quick edge on it so I just found the factory angle and dropped it a few degrees. I'll drop it a bit every time it needs to be reprofiled.

Thanks Josh! It had the factory edge for all of about an hour after I got it until I threw it at the EP. I can't stand factory edges:D

My TiLT's edge wasn't that bad actually.
I can't wait until my DMT stones get here so I can make awesome edges..............after I kill a couple cheap knives with it ;)

Back