What Kershaw/ZT are you carrying today?

My TiLT's edge wasn't that bad actually.
I can't wait until my DMT stones get here so I can make awesome edges..............after I kill a couple cheap knives with it ;)

I use a DMT kit and so far for the price I really like it. I get decent edges that work for me but I have yet to get an edge to look like what Will posted. That being said I kinda suck at sharpening.

IMG_20130815_162906.jpg

1660VIB.

Threw the Preon P2 in because it was in the same pocket; car "keyless" key rides in the same pocket as well, but didn't throw it in the picture.

Pocketed my brand new 0550 for the first time today! Didn't seem to notice the weight and I love how low it sits with the gen.2 clip! Seems a little hard to open but I'm assuming there's bit of a break-in period?

Pocketed my brand new 0550 for the first time today! Didn't seem to notice the weight and I love how low it sits with the gen.2 clip! Seems a little hard to open but I'm assuming there's bit of a break-in period?
Yep, give it a little time to break in. I had to break in my 0551 and now it's a lot smoother.

I threw my ZT 0200 in my edc rotation recently and it surprisingly isn't that bad. Love this knife it's a BEAST! Only thing is, when you pull it out and open it, people notice, lol.

No photos, but carried the cryo and the zt0350. Giving the cryo a second chance to fill the edc role, but it's not doing too well. Cant seem to handle the it smoothly with it being so small in hand.

Still not finished with this one. Needs a little more detail shaping on the scales and then final fine sanding and polishing/buffing of the the scales and liners. But I decided to put it back together and carry it today. Also need to do something with the blade. Maybe stonewash, maybe hand rubbed satin finish.

Back