What knife is in your pocket,or using right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinel #7 carbon

Much as I like some of the fancier knives, rustic classics like the Opinel are hard to beat for the dollar! :thumbup: A no. 6 is my winter EDC, with an 8 on weekends when I'm not stuck at work most of the day.

:DBeen bummin' round the house with this one today.It's my last day of vacation,back to work tommorow.:grumpy:

Kershaw Damascus Zing(modified handles by Phillip Dobson)

IMG_0200.jpg

Today is also my last day then back to the grind tomorrow, but thankful I have a decent job. No work=no knives. I agree that your Leek is beautiful! I have been bumming around the house today with my new Fallkniven PXL folder, and also playing around a little with my Hisshou. Whoever CRK&T has to make this knife, in China, they better keep as this is one well done knife. You have to feel this knife in hand to appreciate!

Hey stormyone, how do you like your Rookie? Looks like a sweet knife, and a perfect size. :thumbup:

I love it. It's a small knife - smaller than a Delica. But it has a nice 3" blade.
I don't know why they aren't more popular. I like mine so much I bought a spare. You should buy one before this sprint run is gone for good. I think knifeworks still has some. :thumbup:

Today is also my last day then back to the grind tomorrow, but thankful I have a decent job. No work=no knives. I agree that your Leek is beautiful! I have been bumming around the house today with my new Fallkniven PXL folder, and also playing around a little with my Hisshou. Whoever CRK&T has to make this knife, in China, they better keep as this is one well done knife. You have to feel this knife in hand to appreciate!

Thanks cutter,I used to have the CRKT Hissastzu(sp?).That was one helluva knife.I don't remember why I got rid of it.Maybe because it just screamed "weapon" & not so much "tool"...the way I likem'...mostly.;)

BTW,That's a Kershaw Zing,not a Leek

I carry a Benchmade 556 mini grip that I got about two years ago and have been using ever since. Also a victorinox farmer.

Over the weekend I carried an RSK Mk.1 Grip, but that Emerson A-100 just keeps jumping into my pocket.

vic alox soldier today. got it as a gift 8-10 uears ago, and misplaced i 5-7. i dug it out of my closet over the thanksgivign holiday.

I love it. It's a small knife - smaller than a Delica. But it has a nice 3" blade.
I don't know why they aren't more popular. I like mine so much I bought a spare. You should buy one before this sprint run is gone for good. I think knifeworks still has some. :thumbup:

I'm really considering ordering one, that FG G-10 looks great.

SAK Cadet and an Umnumzaan. I have to say, I handled an Umnumzaan in a local knife shop when they first came out and I wasn't all that impressed. But since I've owned this one for a couple short weeks, it's really grown on me. Very impressive knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back