What knife is in your pocket,or using right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 20 year old huntsman.

DPP_0019.jpg

I just bought a Benchmade Mini Barrage (585) today, and that's what's in my pocket now. It replaced a Spyderco Centafonte 3!

I am carrying a Benchmade 913D2 Nitrous Stryker which cut my pinky finger when the blade opened a little bit. I am lucky that the blade did not open up being an AO knife it will not stop me from carrying the knife because I have carried several AO knives and this has never happened.

EDC'd my para for a few days and had to switch back to the SNG. I'm impressed with Strider's S30V.

SNG120509.jpg

i think im beggining to agreerobert. i have carried nothign but my sak (same one you have) for the past week. it seems to have every thing i need.

i will still carry my otherk nives, but i htink this one will be a permanent fixture in my edc.

My Paramilitary and Soldier are my main EDCs for the foreseeable future, but this little guy has been getting a lot of pocket time around the house since I got it about a month ago.

IMG_0535.jpg

That picture is from when I'd first gotten it. It's developed a nice patina after food duty on Thanksgiving day.

It holds a pretty good edge, takes no effort to bring back to hair popping sharp and slices better than any knife I've ever owned. All for under $8.

:DBeen bummin' round the house with this one today.It's my last day of vacation,back to work tommorow.:grumpy:

Kershaw Damascus Zing(modified handles by Phillip Dobson)

IMG_0200.jpg

This one again today.

Right now a Kershaw Junk Yard Dog. It is one the least expensive knives I own but it is a good solid knife.

This is mine...
Benchmade HK14205
DSCI0010-1.jpg

DSCI0012-3.jpg

DSCI0013-2.jpg

I love the action on this one.It's so smooth.I feels so good in the hand.I just got finished with it on my sharpmaker.It's nice & razor sharp:D:thumbup:

Think I'm gonna tackle some cardboard now.I gotta cut up something:D;)

get a video of that thing up dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back