What knife would YOU want come November.

^Then don't create a thread saying it's coming when it's not!:mad:

Please don't scold me. I'm a grown man. Do you really think I would post a thread about a product that I KNEW wasn't going to be produced?! At first it was in line to get done but then its priority dwindled. I'm so sorry I blatantly deceived you.

^Then don't create a thread saying it's coming when it's not!:mad:

Seriously. The last kind of person we need around is someone who wants to gripe or belittle. We're here because we enjoy a particular brand. If you have a problem you should either talk it out to/with someone or find a new avenue to solve said issue.

Anyhow, I just let an EOTAC slip from my fingers on the Fleabay. I'm all for seeing a production run of the EOTAC

^ Sorry about the outburst gentleman. That was childish of me. And I respect anyone who is involved in such a great company like Emerson. I was just frustrated because the CQC-16 was my second Emerson knife and was stolen/lost on a family vacation years back. By the time I looked to purchase another one they were discontinued:( So I have been trying to hunt one down for a decent price in the secondary market since with no success. So when I saw the thread that said there would be a small run of 16's coming soon I got so excited. Then to find out months later that it's not gonna happen was very disappointing.

What about a gentleman Jim run with carbon fiber scales, like a GJ luxury version

Maybe the commander series with OD green micarta scales?

I would love to see a mini cqc-13

Honestly anything with OD green micarta scales I would snatch up.

I'd like to see the 7A with options with just as an examples yellow , purple, red ,orange g10 ( I know only 2 maybe 3 max colors would be feasible) What I'd really like would be the green micarta (?) used on the customs on the 7A and a few others. "Everything" has been done to/for the 7B as far as choices /specials go for knives (in my opinion) I'd like to see Ernie branch out to other models if feasible.

I don't know if anyone else remembers due to the short life span but for a very short time you could order colored liners, some Damascus blades, bolsters and other "custom" options. Those were the days LONG before pimping knives was common so the prices kept them from many being done. Now days the prices would be in line with the economy.

Back