What knives have you purchased in 2024?

After a 1 yr moratorium . . .

I was able to grab a complete original "like new" Spyderco Gen 1 Snody/Janich Ronin including the box (with the right label), insert & neck/belt sheath with chain today.

I've NEVER seen as complete set of this offered for sale in my 3-5 years of looking for one.

I also have an order in for a Ritter RSK Auto already en route for me.

And I made an offer for 2 sets of large Spyderco throwers (discontinued & out of stock) that I've been meaning to buy for some time but I'm not sure if I'm going to get them. There are a a few things on ACK that I'm also interested in buying.

Anyway, the the knife buying floodgates are now open . . . :cool:

PS: I'll post pics in the main acquisitions page when I get them.

Last edited:
After a 1 yr moratorium . . .

I was able to grab a complete originlal LNIB Spyderco Gen 1 Snody/Janich Ronin including the box, insert & neck/beltsheath with chain today. I've NEVER seen as complete set of this offered for sale in my 3-5 years of looking for one.

I also have an order in for a Ritter RSK Auto already en route for me.

And I made an offer for 2 sets of large Spyderco throwers (discontinued & out of stock) that I've been meaning to buy for some time but I'm not sure if I'm going to get them.

So, the the knife buying floodgates are now open . . . :cool:
That's high on the list of knives I wish they'd do a sprint run for, maybe with some upgrades.

Is that a Lorien Lorien ? Looks like it would an absolutely sick hunting knife.
Why yes it is and yes it will be. I’m picking up bow hunting next fall and that will be my skinner. Lorien named it “Chieftan”. Every one of his knives are unique and special, IMO. If you haven’t already, check out his sub to see more of Big L’s gloriousness . 👍🏼

Why yes it is and yes it will be. I’m picking up bow hunting next fall and that will be my skinner. Lorien named it “Chieftan”. Every one of his knives are unique and special, IMO. If you haven’t already, check out his sub to see more of Big L’s gloriousness . 👍🏼
I’m on his mail list so I do get his updates and news letters. I like Lorien.

You picked out a good 'un, I like the looks of it.

You bow hunted before? If this is your first foray and have done rifle hunting up to this point, you're in for a real treat. I saw more game and experienced more action in my first season of archery hunting than all the prior years of rifle hunting combined. It's exhilarating.

You picked out a good 'un, I like the looks of it.

You bow hunted before? If this is your first foray and have done rifle hunting up to this point, you're in for a real treat. I saw more game and experienced more action in my first season of archery hunting than all the prior years of rifle hunting combined. It's exhilarating.
Thanks bud ! That one really spoke to me.

Yup, first archery season. I’ll be partnering up w/ my best buddy from way back who is an experienced bow hunter. Western Washington hunting can be a challenge during rifle season and I’ve heard similar takes, on bow hunting here, as yours. Really looking forward to it ! How’s Oregon hunting ?

Back