What multitool or SAK did you buy today

Gerber DUAL FORCE times three!? Yesterday I brought home another Gerber Dual Force...do I have a problem? Dual Force X 3 = Hex Force??
20240203_114534.jpg
20240203_114515.jpg
20240203_114605.jpg
Notice the adjustable plier jaws:
20240203_114620.jpg
I bought my first GDF because it was reasonably priced (pawnshop), and I didn't already have one. I bought my second because it was even more reasonably priced. Yesterday, I purchased my third GDF because, if it was any cheaper, they just about would have had to pay me to haul it away! Perhaps it was cheap because a previous owner scratched his name/initials on it, not only once, but four times!
20240203_114701.jpg
20240203_114711.jpg
Because this tool is not "like new", I can and will actually USE it! Thanks for watching! T-A

I sent in a broken Supertool 300, and Leatherman Warranty came through for me:
20240213_231708.jpg
20240213_231715.jpg
Here it is pictured with the rest of the family:
20240213_231426.jpg
20240213_231607.jpg
So the 300 that Leatherman sent me to replace the broken one I sent in is on the far right. It was built in the fall of 2023. Look carefully at my Supertool 300 assortment and see if you can tell what's missing. If you guessed a 300M, you got it. I've got the ordinary stainless, the black oxide, the cap crimper, and the EOD. So, a 300M would round out my collection. Someday I'll find one at a reasonable price, I hope! T-A

PXL-20240224-170219539-2.jpg

So I didn't buy this, but my amazing wife got it for my birthday today. She got me a Gerber Diesel for Christmas that I pretended to love, but she knows I'm really a Leatherman fan.

She said she heard me say, multiple times, that if I had one of these I could be fine carrying just it by itself since I would have a full use tool AND my snobby "need" for a more premium knife steel would be satisfied. I could just never justify spending $170 on one, so I always walked past it.

It kinda checks off all the boxes without going to the expense of the Arc. Great tool selection, nice weight, big enough for heavy tasks, but small enough to be a casual EDC, and the S30v is a solid upgrade over the typical 400 stainless.

The main blade isn't very well finished...but I can take care of that.😀 It also has a bit of Jaw Jam that I have had on my LM tools with the internal bit driver. Not a big deal once they break in, but it means I have to close it a bit more intentionally than I do my P4.

4.75/5 tool. 11/10 wife 😉

I've got a cheap Leatherman Sidekick on the way from eBay. I'm thinking of going back to just carrying a multitool again, and it's just a tad smaller and lighter than the Curl I carry for work.

Just got this Leatherman Micra in today off the bay. I was missing the one I sold, and since I find I need scissors more than a blade most days, the Micra made sense. It came with a neat little sheath. I don't know that I'll ever use the sheath, but I guess it's nice to have the option

JHFwUcrh.jpg

I also got a Leatherman Sidekick a few days ago, also off the bay. I've been so impressed with it, that it's taken the place of my Curl for now.

leNv00vh.jpg

Didn't buy. A surprise gift from a very generous member who wishes to remain anonymous.

2023 Limited Edition Companion wood handle Swiss Spirit.
Same tool set as the Huntsman, 'cept no saw (my Hercules can cover that) and a fingernail file instead of a pen blade. (whatever traditional knife I pair it with will have either a pen blade, or a Spey blade, so that is covered.)
My first non-Cellidor 92/93 mm SAK.
It has replaced the Huntsman on my belt. 🤯😳 I have it clipped to the Molly clip (as seen in second photo) on my belt. Hercules is on a secondIMG_20240310_093838.jpg

IMG_20240310_093855.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't buy. A surprise gift from a very generous member who wishes to remain anonymous.

2023 Limited Edition wood Swiss Spirit.
Same tool set as the Huntsman, 'cept no saw (my Hercules can cover that) and a fingernail file instead of a pen blade. (whatever traditional knife I pair it with will have either a pen blade, or a Spey blade, so that is covered.
My first non-Cellidor 92/93 mm SAK.
It has replaced the Huntsman on my belt. 🤯😳 I have it clipped to the Molly clip (as seen in second photo) on my belt. Hercules is on a secondView attachment 2525049

View attachment 2525048
Real nice surprise fish!!👍
Big Congrats!!🎉🍾🎊
John 🍺

Back