Whatcha got on order ?

Work Sharp precision adjust elite with support and angle cube. Not sure I made the right decision but hey I can sell it to a coworker and save up for an edge pro professional.

a Channellock HP-4A 4pc pick set, I wanted them more than I actually needed them because I have other picks but I will absolutely use them often and you just can't beat the price.
s-l400 (35).jpg
I don't mind the clear and blue acetate handles of my Channellock screwdrivers , but I like the solid blue more.

Countycomm 8" ti eod bar with sheath. Should ride nicely at 11 o'clock horizontal replacing the izula on my belt. Light sharpening and it'll be good for boxes, frozen hoods, hub caps and... Whatever else.

Last edited:
No longer on order. The 8.25" eod bar showed up. Definitely going to be worth it if anyone is in the market for a proper bar. Shown with native chief and utx-85.
view

Black Hitch and Timber Runt 2.0

Im going to be able to carry a lot of “junk” (flashlight, small pen, and a slim SAK), as well as cash and credit cards.👍 I gifted my black Vic Cadet, so it looks like I’ll be in the market for another one.

Last edited:
AR cleaning kit. Need the chamber brushes and could use a new mop. So ordered a whole kit.

A " stand " and a " right side stand screw " ( a combination screw and pillar really) for this Penn 940 levermatic.
20221029_130705.jpg
My mom's husband recently sent this reel to me to fix for him because the rear foot on the stand was bent.
Long story short I went to service it after getting the foot straightened out and discovered it would need a
couple of parts replaced.

Overall it's a pretty nice well made reel that's worth putting money $20 worth of parts and a little time into, even if the level wind transfer gear is plastic.

Some Obenauf's heavy duty LP, I should have ordered more before I ran out but that's often how it goes with me.

ACEBEAM Flashlight ACEBEAM Flashlight
Ya got me.

A pair of Acebeam Pokelit AA flashlights. Couldn't resist the price. And the specs look good. I don't NEED any, but I like to have backups and I've given all of my current backups away as gifts.

I find that a light which can use both a 14500 and an AA makes a good companion. I keep a lithium AA in a battery locker (County Comm) in my go bag for emergencies, but use the 14500 for daily carry. Best of both worlds. The 14500 produces more light for daily use, but in an emergency, some light is better than no light, and the lithium AA gives longer run times. I use the flashlight enough that I charge it once a month. A rechargeable battery is good for about 300 charges on average. At my charging frequency, that's about 25 years. I'm about to turn 70 so it will be a roll of the dice as to what conks out first. Me, the battery, or the light.

ACEBEAM Flashlight ACEBEAM Flashlight
Ya got me.

A pair of Acebeam Pokelit AA flashlights. Couldn't resist the price. And the specs look good. I don't NEED any, but I like to have backups and I've given all of my current backups away as gifts.

I find that a light which can use both a 14500 and an AA makes a good companion. I keep a lithium AA in a battery locker (County Comm) in my go bag for emergencies, but use the 14500 for daily carry. Best of both worlds. The 14500 produces more light for daily use, but in an emergency, some light is better than no light, and the lithium AA gives longer run times. I use the flashlight enough that I charge it once a month. A rechargeable battery is good for about 300 charges on average. At my charging frequency, that's about 25 years. I'm about to turn 70 so it will be a roll of the dice as to what conks out first. Me, the battery, or the light.
You can order the great portable lights here. https://www.acebeam.com/newproducts
25% OFF Black Friday Deals
Limited Time: 11.24 ~ 11.28 EDT

Pokelit AA EDC Flashlight.jpgRX EDC Flashlight-3.jpg

Back