Whatcha got on order ?

I also ordered a 12 pack of 1/8th ounce inline spinner baits.
fishing lures are one area where I have no problem buying knockoffs or imitators , I loose them and there's basically nothing that hasn't been copied anyways.
Loosing a $6 crankbait on the first cast the day you bought it can really make you think about how much lures cost.

The original Rooster tails by Yakima are a minimum of $4 each, these were $14 shipped for 12 of them.

Survived the lollyscramble at Timefactors early this morning - sold out in under a minute (Thank you GEC for the valuable experience ;))! Have a PRS-25 inbound. An Explorer it is not, but it has been on my wishlist for a while.

prs-25.jpg

prs-25_lume.jpg

I just ordered a YBO pocket pico classic carry V3 from their custom shop.

I also ordered a complete Tenessee spinning rod handle kit from proof fly fishing.
IMG_4243_720x.jpg
This Is an 11", comes with the cork grip, rubber cork ends, and the aluminum tennesee rings.
I really don't like regular reel seats especially the modern plastic Fuji seats, so I like to replace them on my rods with Tennessee handles.
It feels better, weighs less, looks classier, and allows me to position the reel where I want for better balance.

Last edited:
Here's something that should arrive today:

rMzTtBH.jpg

A driver handle and a couple more 2" extensions from chapman.
Their bits / tips are the best money can buy, but I swear I'd sure love to have a set of fixed drivers from them.
It seems I never have enough handles when I'm working with my Chapman set and I'm always switching bits around.
I've already got 5 driver handles and 2 different types of ratchet plus 2 of their little finger spinners.
Hopefully having 6 handles for my Chapman set plus my GRACE screwdriver set will be enough.

A pair of Tifosi dark glasses.

After over more than a year my CRK UG Graphic order is finally done and paid for. Can’t wait to get it in hand 🥹

Back