Whatcha got on order ?

I’m gonna give these loops from Oak City Leather Supply a try, I’d like to be able to carry my Winkler horizontally on my belt.

5580C_ORANGE.jpg
I grew of the case for my Chapman set for the 3rd time, and had to order this one.

I only have 4 racks worth of bits that I use, and really just need the open space for my 5 driver handles extensions and both bit ratchets.

Replacement auto darkening lens for my Lincoln 2450 welding hood. Battery leaked and corroded my old one and I couldn’t get it to work again. New hood is about $350, Lincoln replacement lens is $275, I’m gonna try a replacement from Amazon for $120 and see what happens.
463A1B5A-F2D6-4F12-AC5B-EFB576836389.jpeg

3D printed magazine holder for my Ruger SR22. Guy on eBay sells them. I've been using one for my Glock 42 magazine for a few years now

Alpaka zip pouch as leisure time wallet. The tick season is on it’s way so I will be using the side pocket for storing prongs in there. This way I can have all of my wallet and micro tools in the same pouch.

View attachment 2152469
I grew of the case for my Chapman set for the 3rd time, and had to order this one.

I only have 4 racks worth of bits that I use, and really just need the open space for my 5 driver handles extensions and both bit ratchets.
Who makes this case? It looks perfect.

Never mind I found it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Who makes this case? It looks perfect.

Never mind I found it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
FYI It's meant for the Chapman bits / sets, so I don't know if it'll work very well for regular bits if that's what you're thinking.
Chapman bits are the best anyways.

I got my case in yesterday, and they were nice enough to include a free keychain with it.
20230419_120259.jpg

Too rich for my blood anyway. Lol. I was tempted but wasn’t sure of the compatibility either.

Just looking to organize my overflow bits at work. I went with a different solution. Thank you.

I have these on order.
View attachment 2159511

Last edited:
Too rich for my blood anyway. Lol. I was tempted but wasn’t sure of the compatibility either.

Just looking to organize my overflow bits at work. I went with a different solution. Thank you.

I have these on order.
View attachment 2159511
Chapman is the best you can buy and well worth it if you need what their system offers, but they're not really everyday general purpose drive tools and bits.
they're for working on specific things from guns to typewriters and sewing machines.
For me it's guns / airguns, and vintage fishing reels, lots of small parallel slot screws that are easily damaged by poorly fitting taper ground standard screwdriver profile.

Those generic black bit strips are definitely the way to go.

An NOS 2001 CD release of Mama tried ( Hag and the strangers)
Roger Alan Wade's too fat to fly
a 60's era Vaughan sub zero mini hatchet off Ebay, and a new replacement handle for said mini hatchet direct from V&B.

Back