Whatcha got on order ?

I ordered this EZ START " recoil eliminator " ( kick start conversion) for my minibike.

This one Ebay seller is the only way to get these so I couldn't find any reviews or anything, but for $53 I took a gamble on it.
If I don't like or can't use it, I'll give it to my uncle who I sold my other BT200X to.

Here soon I'll also be buying the GoPowerSports stage 1 upgrade kit and the muffler they offer that fits the included header pipe.

A GoPowerSports stage 1 kit for the 196cc Honda clone engine on my Coleman BT200X and the muffler that fits on the header pipe you get in the kit.

Just a William's USA #2 phillips screwdriver to try out, if I like the handle I'll consider getting a set if not at least I didn't pay for an entire set I won't use.
Z2wJ9zlcpEx_.jpeg
It's a shame the William's ( and CAT rebrands ) examples are only available in black while the Snap-on examples are available in a bunch of colors.
I'd live to have the orange handles.

I preordered BlackBerry Smokes new album, but it doesn't drip till February so I've got a lot of waiting ahead of me.

A titanium belt clip for my keys.
It was either that or reduce the amount of "stuff" on my key ring.

I've been doing some watch shopping. I found one of interest in eBay, and started investigating. Went to the shop's site and submitted an offer. Not getting a response, 2 days later I went back to eBay and put it on my watch list... within a couple hours, I received an offer & I countered.
When I came back, I had an email accepting my original offer (from the site); so I completed the transaction. It's a discontinued model & this was listed on both sites as the display; so I'm hoping there's only one & my counter offer gets rejected.
View attachment 2320206
Maybe it's my eyes, maybe it's my phone, maybe it's something else entirely; but that image looks like shades of grey to me. Case is pvd (black), dial should be a grey/green, band is olive.

Last edited:
Bike bottle cage from Temu most secure bottle cage that I have found lately. And since I needed $10 minimum a small gaff and some circle hooks.
I have been buying bicycle stuff when my wife orders something from Temu. I intentionally bought a couple of bags that I had ordered from Amazon. Before. The Temu bags are identical to the Amazon bags. Except that they cost 1/3-1/2 the Amazon bags I buy stuff that I can American made but if you know it's coming from China might as well cut Jeff Bezos out of the loop

Bike bottle cage from Temu most secure bottle cage that I have found lately. And since I needed $10 minimum a small gaff and some circle hooks.
I have been buying bicycle stuff when my wife orders something from Temu. I intentionally bought a couple of bags that I had ordered from Amazon. Before. The Temu bags are identical to the Amazon bags. Except that they cost 1/3-1/2 the Amazon bags I buy stuff that I can American made but if you know it's coming from China might as well cut Jeff Bezos out of the loop
Bad idea to use that app on your phone. The parent company is based in China. The app collects all kinds of data from your phone and sends it home to China.
Just a heads-up. It's a spy-ware app and a fairly aggressive one at that.

Bad idea to use that app on your phone. The parent company is based in China. The app collects all kinds of data from your phone and sends it home to China.
Yep and there are safer ways to avoid Scamazon, I'm sure the same stuff is available on ebay.

Don't use there app and pay for it through PayPal. Asked the IS&T. Guy at work

*Removed because the color crapped out when I reduced the image size 😖
It'll probably show up in the watch thread in a week, or so.

Some birchwood casey super blue, some 8-9oz veg tan leather, and some more waxed thread.
The bottle of cold blue is unrelated to the leatherworking supplies.

Those will get you in trouble real quick with the constabulary in a lot of locations. Enjoy. Carefully

Back