Whatcha got on order ?

It’s only money. I could have always bought beer and have nothing to show for it.

Look at their site, they do nice work.
These just seem a bit expensive and I'd imagine one of the talented sheath makers here would probably charge less, but I can't exactly see these in detail and there could be more to them than I realize.

Last edited:
I looked on their site and all of their products sure do look nice.
They have sheaths for a ton of knife models too which is impressive.

I still think these strips of leather are $20 too expensive, but I don't have to buy them so it's really not my place to complain about the price.

Says who ?

And BTW this thread is about stuff, and I was judging the price of the " stuff " not the person who bought it.
Sounds like a distinction without a difference. What if I said some of the stuff you bought was too expensive, then when you get upset about it I said “no I’m not insulting you for spending too much.. I’m questioning the item for having a high price”? Anyway, let’s just drop it. I was just letting you know how your comment could be taken the wrong way and since there is a doubling-down on it, this isn’t going anywhere.

rQgMueL.jpg

I want a shark but they’re probably expensive
this shark probably is expensive , but there are cheaper ways to get a shark.
I'll bet your local pet store has those little tiny sharks that aren't too expensive..

I just ordered the new little Maratac Chickpea flashlight from Countycomm.
it will not be replacing the massdrop brass AAA light I EDC, a tiny little keychain sized light that can put out a 650L turbo mode and throw it's light such a long distance interested me.
( hopefully it's okay to post a link since they're not a knife dealer )

It does more stuff and has more modes than I generally like in a light but I made an exception since it's not going to be an EDC or anything.

Everything I've ever ordered from them has been good stuff.

Everything I've ever ordered from them has been good stuff.
it has been for me as well.

I really liked the tiny little 8 shaped gate clips they used to have, but I went to order some more and they no longer seem to have them which sucks.

I ordered 2 types of #270 paracord, some #425 paracord, some plastic barrel snaps, and some aglets all from paracord planet.

a few of my neck knives need new neck lanyards, the aglets are of course boot laces, laces which I'll be making from the #424 paracord.
I have normally made do with readily available #550 cord, but it doesn't seat very well into the machined speed lace hooks that thorogood uses.

nsix2m7r7xzrddtbvzve.jpg
channellock_804_01.jpeg

I ordered the new Channellock 6n1 driver to try out the new Mayhew triangular Screwdriver handles.

And I ordered one of their 4" adjustable wrenches ( made in Spain by Irega ) to try out, I have been curious about Irega adjustables for awhile now.

I probably should have waited till HJE day though, because then I'd get a significant discount.

Last edited:
Finally decided to update my iPhone 8 to iPhone 14. And they say Apple consumers are buy new every year. :rolleyes:

Back