Whats everyones FAVORITE knife they own

My yojimbo but I can't bare to bring it out of my rear pocket to use it since I usually use something smaller around other people.

First, I love my Cold Steel X2 Voyager. I know it's a cheapy, but that 6" blade is frightening - great home defense on my nightstand :)

My favorite high end knife, is my New Lone Wolf Tactical Ranger. Another big folder.

Ohh, let me not forget my 5" Cold Steel Twistmaster! This is one knife they should not have discontinued. Patterned after the OPinels, but much more sturdy (and expensive). Opinels are also a great knife.

Ok, so if I had to have just one pocket knife, I would have to go with the Cold Steel 5" drop point twistmaster...it's an amazing knife!

Begs the question...why do I keep buying other knives? Better not to ask ;)

have to say my Gerber Mark I dagger, because it literally saved my life once. Also i've had a Cold Steel Recon Scout for about 10 years, got it when Cold Steel seemed to be better knives. it has seen fire and rain, lots of miles of hard road and has passed some fairly hard-core torture tests. yeah, i've seen the picture of one broken off in a tree stump, but it has held my 160lbs without a problem and it's inexpensive enough to actually use without cringing. of course i'd rather have a Swamp Rat or a bark river or strider or trident or mad dog, but i'm a broke-ass.... so whatcha gonna do?

So far my top three are:

1. Spyderco Carbon Fiber Military
2. Spyderco Chinook II
3. Benchmade 806D2

2 favorites:

1. Benchmade 710 D2. (Favorite.)
2. Spyderco Endura III (2005 model) in VG-10, for completely different reasons. Obviously the 710 and Endura III are very different tools. But, the Endura is a uniquely useful carry knife in many situations.

1 Kershaw Blur Tactical - Great no slip handle comfortable thumb studs
2 Kerhsaw Leek - awsome knife
3 Kershaw Whirlwind - good utility my EDC

I'm sure you were looking for ONE knife from everyone, but..............

I'm no exception. I have two that I find it hard to pick between. One is my Strider AR with the newer contoured handles, and a Benchmade 610 Rukus. Just because these are my favorites does not mean I can't buy and enjoy other knives! A couple of "soon to have" knives include a Foster Knives 1911, and a Bradley Mayhem, both of which look capable of becoming favorites. Guess I'll see tomorrow:D :thumbup: :D

Today:
The Chris Reeve Green Beret 5.5" in its aftermarket leather sheath, or the Neil Roberts Warrior in an aftermarket leather sheath.

My Fallkniven F1GM. This one always seems to find its way to one side of my belt or the other.

Later:
I am waiting on my delivery of a Trident Oberland 01. If all that I have read about this knife is true then it will surly wind up being one of my EDC's. I have a lot of hope riding on this one!

Ciao
:rolleyes:

I love the Benchmade 47 Tanto blade balisong. I don't own one yet, but i am currently in a deal! wooo

Back