What's your favorite Multi-tool

Victorinox Spirit

only one i have/carry,,,,great blade small blade,,which i use everyday,,

My favorite tool is my lump hammer - by far my most used tool. That being said, I love my Leatherman Squirt S4 - easily fits on a keychain and those scissors rock.

Victorinox Spirit, right size and assortment of tools.
Gerber Legend 800, fastest knife opening, carbide cutters, Remgrit saw.
And always, a SAK Explorer, well, you all know why.:thumbup:

My favorite rotates all over the place.

I have had a LM crunch for a couple of years now, and I love the locking pliers. I had to grind off the serrations, though.

For pure utility with low weight, the LM Fuse has been a great knife for the last couple of years. Not the sexiest, but it has never let me down.

For pure power, the SOG Powerlock has been fantastic. I love the simplicity of it and being able to take it fully apart. However, getting to the tools is a chore with the "wings".

Currently, I am carrying a ByrdRench. So far, I love it. I can strip it down for cleaning, and the fit and finish are on par with LM's current offerings. If it had wire cutters, it would almost be perfect (I don't need needlenose pliers that often). I'm debating about "upgrading" to a SpydeRench, but the combo edge is off putting to me. This is the same reason that I am wavering on whether to get a Skeletool CX. You would think that most people that buy these upgraded tools would be knife knuts....many of which really don't care for the combo edges.

Back