What's your last knife purchase of the year (2023) ?

iu

Less than 24 hrs left, CoCKs! I might be squeaking one more in before the deadline.... 🤣

But I'm also telling myself that my knife and gun expenditures are going to be significantly less in 2024. I want to focus on some other things, since my bases are more than covered. Stay strong, Hammer!!!

Less than 24 hrs left, CoCKs! I might be squeaking one more in before the deadline.... 🤣

But I'm also telling myself that my knife and gun expenditures are going to be significantly less in 2024. I want to focus on some other things, since my bases are more than covered. Stay strong, Hammer!!!
You can do it - I’m going to try and carry one folder until my birthday on May 16. Hope to spend significantly less also.

Thank you, Terry M. Terry M. - have a “good slip into the new year” as well (as we say in German) !
My family on both my parent’s sides trace back not that far to Germany. My maternal grandmother, in fact, came over from there not speaking a lick of English. She’s passed now but sure wish I would have asked more questions when I was younger and she could remember. Alas, hindsight is 20/20

Back