What's your latest Schrade? START DATE 3/18

Codger_64

Show 'em up guys! The old (real old) original thread will still appear on forum searches for reference pictures. But let's get this new one going! Is the postman bringing you anything this Monday morning or over the weekend? Find anything at the flea market or gun show? There is no such thing as too many pictures, is there?!

Michael

i will add my own nice get. love the two blades. would love to see a photo of it closed.

Cal, what a find!! Can't get nicer than that! Check out p87 in the catalog, the 7303 minus the "S" has the common budding blade like yours.

Eric

Found this 832 Schrade Walden
At an antique shop it needs the shield what are this handles made of
2uh1kdy.jpg

16jn5ux.jpg

I was surprised the other day by a coworker who gave me this WR1 set for Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. Looking thru here I couldn't find much information about the sets. I was wondering about the time frame of the set/knife. The flashlight still had batteries in it and worked, since then I got rid of the batteries. I also have the paper sleeve that goes over the box. Any information anyone has, please share.

YocOXgE.jpg

Recently found this NIB LB5 and I am totally impressed with the build quality and it's excellent ergonomics. I have a few other lock-backs and this Schrade is second to none. Top notch F & F, sharp centered blade, smooth action, positive lock up and comfortable in hand. A true 35 year old gem at less than 2001 prices! Think I'll have to look for a standard LB5 to go with it, it's that good!

sMjVMnZ.jpg

I just got in this beautiful Schrade USA SC507 from 1982. Once I got it & opened the box I was surprised to find it in mint condition. It came in the original box with black leather sheath. It wasn't until the next morning when I decided to pull the insert out; where I found the paperwork. These pictures don't do it justice. I've already take new pictures in better lighting but have to upload them.
JH3ovlu.jpg

fyEnyxY.jpg

TmURZJ1.jpg

bmMMJFk.jpg

blrXbns.jpg

B7dCRO1.jpg

735hkDe.jpg

Back