Where do you buy your Busses?

Over the past 15 years I purchased the majority of my Busse knives, slightly less than 2/3 of them, from the exchange here. A total of about 1/4 of my Busses were either bought direct from Busse or on eBay, with a slight edge going to direct from Busse. The remaining 10% or so were bought mostly from various internet sources (other than BF or eBay).

By reviewing photos and asking questions, nearly all of my purchases were received in the condition I expected. A few knives were in less than advertised condition, but any of the differences were not great enough to return them. Most sellers here have been forthcoming about a knife's condition – for example if it is scratched, they have said so, but as I said there have been a few exceptions. Back when I bought knives on eBay, fake Busses were non-existent, but these days it pays to be cautious. It's been fun accumulating way more Busse knives than I "need" (although there always seemed to be a "need" at the time :)).

Most of mine come direct from ganzas, o2w, Knob Creek, Blade, and in the old days orders. The rest are from the exchange and the rare happy time I meet a fellow Busse fan at gun shows, etc.

This cat I know sells them from time to time...I get 'em from him usually.
Jerry something, yeah, that's his name...

:D

Back